Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In order to survive in hell, you have to become a demon yourself

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Being good is cucked.
I don’t feel sorry for anyone who suffers a hardship.

You are starving to death? I am sure, if I was in your position, you wouldn’t even think about spending me money, so keep crying pussy.

You get bullied? I am sure, if you were genetically superior, you would be a bully too, so keep crying pussy.

You feel treated unfair by life? I am sure, if you were god, you would not treat humans good but you demand god to treat you like a king, keep crying pussy.

You complain about rich people using their power to fuck with humans? I am sure, you would do the same if you had their power, but because you are the victim in this case, you complain, keep crying pussy.

No sympathy for your hypocritical ass

Last edited:
True, if i had the means i would be no different than them.

Its Prey or get preyed upon A Zero sum " Game where the Victors Get more Then they can chew and the Rest will scrap by.

And If you See how unfair Life is , why Play by its Rules. It dosnt make sence its Like giving you a 2. Handicap for No reason.

other side of the blade

This life is YOLO.