Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel In modern relationships, the man is expected to not care at all if his girlfriend hangs out with other men or if she lets male friends touch her

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
If you set any boundaries, it’s considered being “toxic, insecure, and controlling”

You have to let your girlfriend be free to hang out with whoever she wants, including gigachads who wanna bang her, and she can have as many new male friends as she wants

And that you have to let her do those things if you’re “secure in the relationship” or “trust your partner”

Yeah it’s not like people don’t get betrayed and cheated on everyday .. and 40% of relationships don’t involve infidelity

Fuck modern society and their views on what is a healthy relationship

Last edited:
That's cucked. I wouldn't stand the girl flirting with other guys and treating me like a cuck. That's not a relationship, that's fake, it's gonna end soon

I might snap one day

If you set any boundaries, it’s considered being “toxic, insecure, and controlling”

You have to let your girlfriend be free to hang out with whoever she wants, including gigachads who wanna bang her, and she can have as many new male friends as she wants

And that you have to let her do those things if you’re “secure in the relationship” or “trust your partner”

Yeah it’s not like people don’t get betrayed and cheated on everyday .. and 40% of relationships don’t involve infidelity

If you realized all of that concern normie , you realize how much risky for a man who have high difficulties with woman ( incel).

So 40 % infidelity for normie and chad , more than 60 % divorce and climbing
70 % initiated by women.

Now imagine, how high these number are when you are an incel who manage to betabuxx:feelskek:

Incel who want to have relationships in western countries are idiot:feelskek:

I might snap one day

I see.

My half-cousin would regularly tell Mother about the boys she kissed, shared hats with, et cetera...she also slept in our room and used Mother's computer. I don't recall her saying goodbye to me.

Your girlfriend having "male friends" is a red flag She's cheating. Most men don't have foids as friends. The only time they want to be around foids is for romantic or sexual purposes.

Your girlfriend having "male friends" is a red flag She's cheating. Most men don't have foids as friends. The only time they want to be around foids is for romantic or sexual purposes.
Yes , the absolute state of modern relationships

Hey babe , I’am hanging out tonight with 4 men , don’t wait for me:feelskek:

I have 1 female friend who’s 30 years old

0 chance of me wanting to ever be in a relationship with her since she’s 30 already and I don’t find her attractive, but I wouldn’t deny her if she offered to fuck me

I’m also best friends with a black woman, and theres 0 chance of anything happening between us since I’m not attracted to black people

My other female friends are Latinas (girl I met on vacation who I still talk to, tutor, and language exchange friends), and I’d fuck the shit out of them if I had the chance

So yeah, unless those male friends are dravidiancurries, men and women can’t be friends

“You can’t be upset that I’m wearing booty shorts at the club with my 4 guy friends. Stop being so insecure! :foidSoy:

“You can’t be upset that I’m wearing booty shorts at the club with my 4 guy friends. Stop being so insecure! :foidSoy:
Yup spot on

That’s exactly how it is

My other female friends are Latinas (girl I met on vacation who I still talk to, tutor, and language exchange friends), and I’d fuck the shit out of them if I had the chance

Are they more feminine? The Boricua was fairly respectful despite my dark complexion.

Are they more feminine? The Boricua was fairly respectful despite my dark complexion.

They are extremely feminine

The tutor is a paid friend, so doesn’t really count, although I still consider her a friend

She makes $6 once a week from me, which is about 3 hours wage in Colombia, but she was living in America for most of the time, and $6 isn’t shit here, so she was teaching for fun

The friend from vacation is an engineer, very respectful and feminine

The language exchange friends are feminine, I think they talk to me because they like kpop

But then again, they might not be as kind if I were a 5’2” Indian janitor

this only applies if youre trying to make it work with a chick somewhere were youre not very attractive. if youre in a place where youre able to pick and choose, they arnt going to do this to you. and if they do, no big deal because you have another lined up anyway.

nobody should try dating in westernized countries (or even 3rd world ones if youre a native of those places)

this only applies if youre trying to make it work with a chick somewhere were youre not very attractive. if youre in a place where youre able to pick and choose, they arnt going to do this to you. and if they do, no big deal because you have another lined up anyway.

nobody should try dating in westernized countries (or even 3rd world ones if youre a native of those places)
Tell that to will smith

I have 1 female friend who’s 30 years old

0 chance of me wanting to ever be in a relationship with her since she’s 30 already and I don’t find her attractive, but I wouldn’t deny her if she offered to fuck me

I’m also best friends with a black woman, and theres 0 chance of anything happening between us since I’m not attracted to black people

So yeah, unless those male friends are dravidiancurries, men and women can’t be friends
Weird to be friends with so many foids as incel. :dafuckfeels: Are you a volcel?

Weird to be friends with so many foids as incel. :dafuckfeels: Are you a volcel?

I am incel when it comes to being able to get 5+ White American females

Probably not incel if getting landwhales and uggos counts, or overseasmaxxing

but 0 of my friends are White American females, except my 53 year old coworker

white american women my age pretty much have always treated me like shit

I am incel when it comes to being able to get 5+ White American females

Probably not incel if getting landwhales and uggos counts, or overseasmaxxing
Why don't you ask your friends for a pity fuck?

A married foid shouldn’t even be smiling or ‘nice’ to non-mahram let alone have them as friends

If I had a "girlfriend" I would manipulate her into thinking I care about so her so she can have sex with me for as long as possible. Or I'd simply beat and force her. Relationships are fake faggot shit; sex is real, love isn't.

by this logic, no one should breed in a western country, bringing the population to 0 within 100 years or so
it needs to be reset anyway so i dont see the problem with this. whites will still exist in other parts of the world and resettle it.

but sub-90 iq people will continue to breed anyway. what im saying more applies to blackpilled people that dont want to have a shit time dating. theyre better off going to places where they have higher market value

It's really quite confusing, sometimes I genuinely can't tell if foids are using it as an excuse or if they are actually that fucking delusional, believing that a male/female friendship can exist.

It's funny how the sociopath mind of a foid works. They start a monogamous agreement with a man and once the man grows feelings for them, they start revealing their true colors by doing those despicable things.

If they wanted that kind of open relationship, why weren't they honest from the very beginning?

Because they know that most men would have run away.
It just goes to show how heartless, and selfish they are.

Foids brag about their exploits to other foids... moving man to man like it's nothing

Holes can utilize their only asset: A hole.

Hopping is common among them.