Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In memory of school shooter Tim Kretschmer

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
timkretschmer.jpg

March 11th, 2009 in Winnenden, Germany it happened. 17 year old Tim Kretschmer shoot up 15 people mostly in his school, including 11 girls(!) before he shot himself. This man was a real Truecel, with a clear motive, not a cuck who writes a manifesto and does Videos causing so much drama and shoots up random people or other Incels. He should be more honored than ER.

Don't you dare blaspheme ER's name.

Anyway, praise be Herr Kretschmer.

Don't you dare blaspheme ER's name.

Anyway, praise be Herr Kretschmer.
Fuck Elliot Rodger. He was a dishonorable, spoiled prick.

Last edited:
timkretschmer.jpg

March 11th, 2009 in Winnenden, Germany it happened. 17 year old Tim Kretschmer shoot up 15 people mostly in his school, including 11 girls(!) before he shot himself. This man was a real Truecel, with a clear motive, not a cuck who writes a manifesto and does Videos causing so much drama and shoots up random people or other Incels. He should be more honored than ER.
Tim Kretschmer is the worthy heir of HitlER. Heil him in Valhalla.

Anyone who kills women are apparently "truecells" now.

I'm shocked you're not praising those Chad serial killers.

It's a shame Tim Kretschmer isn't more well known, especially knowing how much his massacre impacted the community back at the time. He reminds me of another German mass shooter; Robert Steinhauser, another one who managed to kill 16 (and only 1 injury) in 2002, making his massacre one of the deadliest in the world at the time.

Never heard of this guy before. Thanks for bringing awareness on this guy OP. He killed 16 people yet barely no one knows him lol?

Anyone who kills women are apparently "truecells" now.

I'm shocked you're not praising those Chad serial killers.
You are fakecel if you have never killed a wymyn. Fakecels GTFO

I look like a less gooky brown version of this guy, if you want an idea.

certainly looks incel

it took me a while to catch onto what ER meant. finally figured it out last week. idk if he should get an acronym. would think you'd go for the founders from Columbine

timkretschmer.jpg

ovERrated

lol he was 17 yet looked like a 29 year old computer programmer

over

Never heard of this guy before. Thanks for bringing awareness on this guy OP. He killed 16 people yet barely no one knows him lol?
I'm assuming germany doesn't sensationalize their crimes on a world scale out of principle these days.

Well in comparison to the world germany is a small country. I don't expect american or asian media to cover shit like that.

It's 11/15 * 100% = 73% yeild, Germans are fucking efficient.

Praise be Herr Kretschmer.

Also known as the counter strke shooter. Just jfl at the media

Minimal eyelid exposure, straight nose, mogs me.

forgotten an hero