Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL In Israel when a woman rapes a child it's not considered rape

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Merch 1 2

“It happened several times that teachers or mothers of boys were charged with [on the basis of] facts describing rape [i.e., forced sexual intercourse], and the offense could not be [referred to legally as] rape, and that’s of course absurd,” said attorney Vered Windman, head of the legal department of the Israel National Council for the Child. “One mother had intercourse with two of her sons but was indicted for indecent acts, not rape.”

View attachment 688950

“It happened several times that teachers or mothers of boys were charged with [on the basis of] facts describing rape [i.e., forced sexual intercourse], and the offense could not be [referred to legally as] rape, and that’s of course absurd,” said attorney Vered Windman, head of the legal department of the Israel National Council for the Child. “One mother had intercourse with two of her sons but was indicted for indecent acts, not rape.”
fuck man this is disgusting

Kikes are evil creatures. Not unexpected considering they shoot up Palestinian kids for even looking at an Israeli. They also do participate in adrenochrome (look up blood libel).

Imagine if the holocaust actually happened lol

I expect these kinds of things to happen in Kikestan

Oy veyyy. Don't they suck baby penises too?

Kikes are evil creatures. Not unexpected considering they shoot up Palestinian kids for even looking at an Israeli. They also do participate in adrenochrome (look up blood libel).

The Ghislaine Maxwell law

Whatever happened to Mosaic Law. Israel is Jewish in name only, it has nothing to do with Judaism except how it was conquered.

OYYYYYYY VEYYYYYY

Very based. Men/boys can't be raped by women. Deal with it.

The absolute state of kikeland.

Here are more double standards:feelsree:.

View attachment 688950

Ofc, (((they))) even suck off male babies for a ceremony they call (((bris))), after theyve lopped off the foreskin, Chico

Jews doing jewish things. Fuck those faggots

One day tel aviv will have the highest death toll a place ever took on

Very based. Men/boys can't be raped by women. Deal with it.
Haha, only cucked fags think like you. If you won't punish a foid then a man shouldn't be punished.

one day i hope palis invade and kill every kike

I wish a woman would have raped me as a child. I would have been a confident chad after that

Talmud allows rape of children what did you expect