Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel In high school I used to wish I got cancer or crippled for life

KV3

KV3

Banned
-
I always used to wish bad on myself, just so I could be someone else. I would rather be "the kid with cancer" or "the crippled kid" than "the ugly kid".

God I hate my life so much. Any incels can relate?

i used to wish about pippin stacy. i dont even want to know what yall other weird niggas think

You shouldve wished for bettER things to happen to your high school. If you know what I mean, brothER

God I hate my life so much.
I relate so much. No point in living when youre a ugly nigga like me. I'm not even human to most people. This life is trash.

Same. But only because my oneitis would pity me JFL.

In my school, guys who were terminally ill or disabled caught no breaks.

I used to wish that one of the nerds from the rejects would shoot up the school

the cripples were always treated better than me

I still wish that my lower half got crippled sometimes so I could just claim benefits and NEET til my demise.

I still wish that my lower half got crippled sometimes so I could just claim benefits and NEET til my demise.
I would have a legitimate excuse to rot

i used to wish i would get run over or shot on the way to school

I want have some kind of condition which strips me of my responsibilities, yet I can peacefully LDAR.

I want have some kind of condition which strips me of my responsibilities, yet I can peacefully LDAR.
You would need a caretaker to help to shit and piss.

No, I want to be able to shit and piss on my own lol. Somethig mental would do.

in HS I used to cry every day when I got home