Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity in case you forgot women want nothing to do with men

nidus

nidus

-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/pcvt3s/dear_men/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

at this point i feel as if eunuchmaxxing is the only way for most men tbh, women are repulsed by us and the idea of being in an LTR which doesn’t include them being able to leech resources such as money is horrible to them

everyone just tells me the same shit, “approach women irl bro start the conversation stop waiting for them bro” how can i when posts like this inevitably prove that women view any non chad male approaching them as having some sort of creepy ulterior motive or even an act of literal rape :cryfeels: what the fuck goes through the heads of these delusional bluepillers

Dear non chad men*

Men and women only desire each other based on a need to fuck.

If men didn't have the nagging feeling in their brain 24/7 to fuck something, there would be no reason for them to associate with women. Women are shit at everything except getting fucked, and in most cases they can't even do that right either.

What do you expect to happen when you allow the weaker gender of your species to have equal rights with special treatment? Did you expect women to not bitch and moan about everything?

"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal, and it is useless to let go the reins and then expect her not to kick over the traces. You must keep her on a tight rein . . . Women want total freedom or rather - to call things by their names - total licence. If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters . . ."

Cato the Elder

i know women get a lot of attention but really? approached ON THE STREET while looking busy several times a week? considering she's on fucking reddit of all places she's high tier becky at the highest. women have never willingly come near me in my entire life :feelsrope:

This is why I always ignore them and they ignore me

call me what you what but I want to avoid problems as my life is already shit and lonely
i try not to get sucked into looksmax for this reason tbh. i feel so much better when i stop caring what others think

call me what you what but I want to avoid problems as my life is already shit and lonely
Welcome back.

I agree with women. We should be segregated even to the point of technology (that was created per gender), governmental policies, and taxes. Once sexbots and artificial wombs are optional, the sexes will finally be at peace with one another.

I agree with women. We should be segregated even to the point of technology (that was created per gender), governmental policies, and taxes. Once sexbots and artificial wombs optional, the sexes will finally be at peace with one another.
i mentioned this in another thread. men will have their sexbots that obey their every command, women can stop fearing rape and physical harm in general from men

i mentioned this in another thread. men will have their sexbots that obey their every command, women can stop fearing rape and physical harm in general from men
Exactly. All women should be funding for men to have sexbot by law.

didn't read. reading anything written by a w*man is hazardous to your mental health :feelscomfy:

It isn't long before "cold approach daygame" will be considered a fellony

But "boys will be boys" I guess (teehee), so it's kinda hard to stop us

It isn't long before "cold approach daygame" will be considered a fellony

But "boys will be boys" I guess (teehee), so it's kinda hard to stop us
day approach is chad only, as always

Not a single letter

She should've said "Dear ugly men"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/pcvt3s/dear_men/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

at this point i feel as if eunuchmaxxing is the only way for most men tbh, women are repulsed by us and the idea of being in an LTR which doesn’t include them being able to leech resources such as money is horrible to them

everyone just tells me the same shit, “approach women irl bro start the conversation stop waiting for them bro” how can i when posts like this inevitably prove that women view any non chad male approaching them as having some sort of creepy ulterior motive or even an act of literal rape :cryfeels: what the fuck goes through the heads of these delusional bluepillers

Then 20 years later, she will start to say "where have all the good men gone? Why are men so afraid to approach me?", maybe because you fucking shooed them away. :feelswhat:

If men didn't have the nagging feeling in their brain 24/7 to fuck something, there would be no reason for them to associate with women. Women are shit at everything except getting fucked, and in most cases they can't even do that right either.

What do you expect to happen when you allow the weaker gender of your species to have equal rights with special treatment? Did you expect women to not bitch and moan about everything?

"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal, and it is useless to let go the reins and then expect her not to kick over the traces. You must keep her on a tight rein . . . Women want total freedom or rather - to call things by their names - total licence. If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters . . ."

Cato the Elder
Giga based gorilla

Last edited:
she can try to be an ugly man and pass the whole life alone if she prefer

Cato the Elder
based thoughtfulcel

Idgaf what some fakeup wearing,worthless holes want.

It just shows how desperate men are nowadays. It’s only a matter of time when men will just randomly ring at door bells and ask if a woman lives in the house he could ask for a date. Not even Roland Emmerich could think of a dystopia like this.

"Stop approaching us, unattractive guys."

in case you forgot women want nothing to do with men​

they do, just not us sub-par "men."

I still like to approach women as a way to troll them, it hurts their confidence and self-esteem when an ugly guy approaches them and uses frases like "I think we would look cute together, wanna grab a coffee?".

It is a cope but idc lol.

Maybe she should stop dressing like a whore.

Dn rd
Who fucking cares about what women want or don't want, I give my middle finger to their delusions.

Cato the Elder
Quoted for basedness.

Last edited:
Every sub-8 guy should read this and do the exact opposite.

It's going to sound I'm defending the roasties here, but please be open minded.

It isn't the case that "men approach." No, it's the case that men are given permission to approach by non-verbal cues and indications of receptivity on the part of the female -- indications she will not give to non-Chads. Yes they have a right to say "fuck off, stop bothering us" if you haven't received that cue of possible receptivity.

Of course you can disregard this if you know you're good looking and the interactions you force will end positively or at least not on a sour note but being delusional about your status looks wise is no excuse for shamelessly forcing yourself on women who are going to reject you anyway lol where is the dignity?

The side effects of feminism. They can’t have their cake and eat it.

9F5974EA C35D 4950 A14D 9F7D70EA77D4

Cato the Elder
Extremely giga based

Cato the Elder
I dont want sex as much as love from a woman i find attractive. I will love her too. We need also respect from them. “Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord” (Ephesians 5:22 KJV); “as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything” (Ephesians 5:24 KJV); They can't respect us if they don't love us and vice versa. It's connected.
The side effects of feminism. They can’t have their cake and eat it.
But they in their madness and delusion think that they can.

I dont want sex as much as love from a woman i find attractive. I will love her too. We need also respect from them. “Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord” (Ephesians 5:22 KJV); “as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything” (Ephesians 5:24 KJV); They can't respect us if they don't love us and vice versa. It's connected.
Man cannot respect women who dont respect themselves nor them, hence the current state of society. I have no obligation to respect any woman unless they respect me and themselves

A woman must submit first before she gains the respect of her Master. Though how can a subject respect its master if it has the same rights and opportunities with added benefits?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back