Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity in case you forgot women want nothing to do with men

nidus

nidus

whitepilled 16 y/o
★★
11d 19h 49m
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/pcvt3s/dear_men/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

at this point i feel as if eunuchmaxxing is the only way for most men tbh, women are repulsed by us and the idea of being in an LTR which doesn’t include them being able to leech resources such as money is horrible to them

everyone just tells me the same shit, “approach women irl bro start the conversation stop waiting for them bro” how can i when posts like this inevitably prove that women view any non chad male approaching them as having some sort of creepy ulterior motive or even an act of literal rape :cryfeels: what the fuck goes through the heads of these delusional bluepillers

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
193d 7h 58m
Dear non chad men*

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
343d 15h 29m
Men and women only desire each other based on a need to fuck.

If men didn't have the nagging feeling in their brain 24/7 to fuck something, there would be no reason for them to associate with women. Women are shit at everything except getting fucked, and in most cases they can't even do that right either.

What do you expect to happen when you allow the weaker gender of your species to have equal rights with special treatment? Did you expect women to not bitch and moan about everything?

"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal, and it is useless to let go the reins and then expect her not to kick over the traces. You must keep her on a tight rein . . . Women want total freedom or rather - to call things by their names - total licence. If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters . . ."

Cato the Elder

Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
56d 4h 1m
This is why I always ignore them and they ignore me

call me what you what but I want to avoid problems as my life is already shit and lonely

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
29d 7h 36m
240iq

240iq

Recruit
★★★★
5d 5h 48m
i know women get a lot of attention but really? approached ON THE STREET while looking busy several times a week? considering she's on fucking reddit of all places she's high tier becky at the highest. women have never willingly come near me in my entire life :feelsrope:

nidus

nidus

whitepilled 16 y/o
★★
11d 19h 49m
Broly said:

call me what you what but I want to avoid problems as my life is already shit and lonely
i try not to get sucked into looksmax for this reason tbh. i feel so much better when i stop caring what others think

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
103d 23h 29m
Broly said:

Welcome back.

Overdosed

Overdosed

No-responsecel
★★★★★
5d 7h 48m
I agree with women. We should be segregated even to the point of technology (that was created per gender), governmental policies, and taxes. Once sexbots and artificial wombs are optional, the sexes will finally be at peace with one another.

nidus

nidus

whitepilled 16 y/o
★★
11d 19h 49m
Overdosed said:
I agree with women. We should be segregated even to the point of technology (that was created per gender), governmental policies, and taxes. Once sexbots and artificial wombs optional, the sexes will finally be at peace with one another.
i mentioned this in another thread. men will have their sexbots that obey their every command, women can stop fearing rape and physical harm in general from men

Overdosed

Overdosed

No-responsecel
★★★★★
5d 7h 48m
nidus said:
i mentioned this in another thread. men will have their sexbots that obey their every command, women can stop fearing rape and physical harm in general from men
Exactly. All women should be funding for men to have sexbot by law.

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
168d 3h 48m
didn't read. reading anything written by a w*man is hazardous to your mental health :feelscomfy:

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★★
37d 17h 41m
It isn't long before "cold approach daygame" will be considered a fellony

But "boys will be boys" I guess (teehee), so it's kinda hard to stop us

nidus

nidus

whitepilled 16 y/o
★★
11d 19h 49m
calimero said:
It isn't long before "cold approach daygame" will be considered a fellony

But "boys will be boys" I guess (teehee), so it's kinda hard to stop us
day approach is chad only, as always

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★
119d 22h 18m
trying to ascend said:
Dear non chad men*
This, if Chad follows this advice and ignores them they get offended :feelskek:

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
★★
36d 10h 4m
Not a single letter

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Recruit
★★★
11d 17h 50m
She should've said "Dear ugly men"

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
1d 20h 13m
nidus said:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/pcvt3s/dear_men/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

at this point i feel as if eunuchmaxxing is the only way for most men tbh, women are repulsed by us and the idea of being in an LTR which doesn’t include them being able to leech resources such as money is horrible to them

everyone just tells me the same shit, “approach women irl bro start the conversation stop waiting for them bro” how can i when posts like this inevitably prove that women view any non chad male approaching them as having some sort of creepy ulterior motive or even an act of literal rape :cryfeels: what the fuck goes through the heads of these delusional bluepillers
Then 20 years later, she will start to say "where have all the good men gone? Why are men so afraid to approach me?", maybe because you fucking shooed them away. :feelswhat:

nidus

nidus

whitepilled 16 y/o
★★
11d 19h 49m
ballistictesticles said:
Then 20 years later, she will start to say "where have all the good men gone? Why are men so afraid to approach me?", maybe because you fucking shooed them away. :feelswhat:
r/foreveralonewomen in a nutshell

B

Burnscarcel

Greycel
2d 14h 59m
ThoughtfulCel said:

If men didn't have the nagging feeling in their brain 24/7 to fuck something, there would be no reason for them to associate with women. Women are shit at everything except getting fucked, and in most cases they can't even do that right either.

What do you expect to happen when you allow the weaker gender of your species to have equal rights with special treatment? Did you expect women to not bitch and moan about everything?

"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal, and it is useless to let go the reins and then expect her not to kick over the traces. You must keep her on a tight rein . . . Women want total freedom or rather - to call things by their names - total licence. If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters . . ."

Cato the Elder
Giga based gorilla

Last edited:
Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
5d 14h 13m
she can try to be an ugly man and pass the whole life alone if she prefer

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
★★
6d 17h 12m
ThoughtfulCel said:

Cato the Elder
based thoughtfulcel

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
★★
38d 23h 10m
Idgaf what some fakeup wearing,worthless holes want.

SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
★★★★
45d 20h 9m
It just shows how desperate men are nowadays. It’s only a matter of time when men will just randomly ring at door bells and ask if a woman lives in the house he could ask for a date. Not even Roland Emmerich could think of a dystopia like this.

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Officer
★★★★
24d 18h 7m
"Stop approaching us, unattractive guys."

Theberryodd

Theberryodd

Unicel
★★
6d 17h 4m

in case you forgot women want nothing to do with men​

they do, just not us sub-par "men."

Portuguesecel

Portuguesecel

Greycel
6d 10h 54m
I still like to approach women as a way to troll them, it hurts their confidence and self-esteem when an ugly guy approaches them and uses frases like "I think we would look cute together, wanna grab a coffee?".

It is a cope but idc lol.

BornToLose

BornToLose

Officer
10d 20h 57m
Maybe she should stop dressing like a whore.

Izayacel

Izayacel

A L P H E N "
★★★★★
25d 16h 16m
Broly said:

Black Soul

Black Soul

cursed
★★★★★
52d 23h 55m
Dn rd
Who fucking cares about what women want or don't want, I give my middle finger to their delusions.

Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
80d 10h 55m
ThoughtfulCel said:

Cato the Elder
Quoted for basedness.

Last edited:
metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
★★★★★
80d 3h 49m
Every sub-8 guy should read this and do the exact opposite.

beyond repair

beyond repair

Recruit
★★★★
5d 5h 42m
nidus said:

It's going to sound I'm defending the roasties here, but please be open minded.

It isn't the case that "men approach." No, it's the case that men are given permission to approach by non-verbal cues and indications of receptivity on the part of the female -- indications she will not give to non-Chads. Yes they have a right to say "fuck off, stop bothering us" if you haven't received that cue of possible receptivity.

Of course you can disregard this if you know you're good looking and the interactions you force will end positively or at least not on a sour note but being delusional about your status looks wise is no excuse for shamelessly forcing yourself on women who are going to reject you anyway lol where is the dignity?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
366d 10h 51m
trying to ascend said:
Dear non chad men*
Since rosties don't owe non chad men anything then we don't owe them our taxes or obeying their cucked laws.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
169d 17h 21m
The side effects of feminism. They can’t have their cake and eat it.

Assandtites

Assandtites

I hate humans
1d 10h 41m

Loner94

Loner94

Admiral
★★★★★
51d 8h 40m
ThoughtfulCel said:

Cato the Elder
Extremely giga based

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Zhonghua minguo wansui, zhenzheng de Zhongguo
★★★
11d 1h 38m
ThoughtfulCel said:

Cato the Elder
I dont want sex as much as love from a woman i find attractive. I will love her too. We need also respect from them. “Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord” (Ephesians 5:22 KJV); “as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything” (Ephesians 5:24 KJV); They can't respect us if they don't love us and vice versa. It's connected.
-BrettyBoy- said:
The side effects of feminism. They can’t have their cake and eat it.
But they in their madness and delusion think that they can.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
343d 15h 29m
AlphaCentauri said:
I dont want sex as much as love from a woman i find attractive. I will love her too. We need also respect from them. “Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord” (Ephesians 5:22 KJV); “as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything” (Ephesians 5:24 KJV); They can't respect us if they don't love us and vice versa. It's connected.
Man cannot respect women who dont respect themselves nor them, hence the current state of society. I have no obligation to respect any woman unless they respect me and themselves

A woman must submit first before she gains the respect of her Master. Though how can a subject respect its master if it has the same rights and opportunities with added benefits?