Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment In a world where APPEARANCE IS based on your inside.How would you look like?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34031

Banned
-
Lets say we live in an utopian(or just imaginary) world where based on what kind of person you are(lazy/Bad Intentions/Helpfull) and how much crime you did or how much bad/good you have done to others(human/animal)makes you look more attractive or unattractive.HOW would YOU LOOK like in a world like that?

I my opinion, "In a world like this disscrimination based on appearance and attractiveness would be justified"

I would be uglier than I am now

I'd probably look the part.

When I was bluepilled, I would've been the most handsome Chad ever.

However after being blackpilled, I'd be ugly inside too

Fuck. I have no idea. Now I'm angry. I hate women and shit. But it's because of my inceldom. I remember being very kind and good as a child. So, I think I'd be tall and handsome in that world, if I'd been born there.

Like Jordan Barret

depends, are we talking as of right now? because if you are then I would look like the final boss of the neck beards, but if it's when I was younger then I would mog Henry Cavill to the moon.

Lets say we live in an utopian(or just imaginary) world where based on what kind of person you are(lazy/Bad Intentions/Helpfull) and how much crime you did or how much bad/good you have done to others(human/animal)makes you look more attractive or unattractive.HOW would YOU LOOK like in a world like that?

I my opinion, "In a world like this disscrimination based on appearance and attractiveness would be justified"
Human head cut in half, body worlds. : morbidlybeautiful

she'll get turned on by my appendix or my colon hygiene

99.9% of the people here would still be incel

58573877 medium

I would have been a very beautiful person. However, after years of mistreatment I would probably a hideous creature now.

The damage has been done. Most of humanity will never earn my forgiveness.

Still ugly. It's a foregone conclusion.

This is totally logical since your personality highly rely on the validation you got when you were entering junior high - the validation came only if you were good-looking.
Most of us are ugly outside and inside only because we were ugly at the most important moments of our lives.

This is a trap for braggingcels

If that really happened then every blackpiller would look like a Chad. We can change how we feel from the inside. If studying 10hrs a day, lifting weights, eating healthy and being positive would make me a Chad then you bet I'm doing everything I can and so does every blackpilll person out there who knows the importance of looks.

High tier normie probably

would you support disscrimination based on looks then?
If we knew that's hoe uou look on the inside then Yeah because it's based on whos a good person. But if we didn't know I'd be against discrimination based on looks but I'd also be bluepilled so I wouldn't realize how important looks are.

I think almost everyone in the world would be ugly, most people are assholes.

I would have been a very beautiful person. However, after years of mistreatment I would probably a hideous creature now.

The damage has been done. Most of humanity will never earn my forgiveness.
Exactly. After being in such a negative feedback loop it’s impossible to not be bitter and resentful. Fuck this gay earth. I would be manlet ogre.

I would still be ugly.

I would look pretty bad up to age 17 or so, start looking better and better until age 23 then a steep drop after that (ran out of fucks to give)

Since I’m autistic I’d still be ugly

Nice try :fbi:

I'm not doxxing my inside bro.

Since I am the very pinnacle of honesty and kindness, I would no doubt be exquisitely beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back