Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In a future life if you roll a Chad how will you treat normies

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
6'3, broad shoulders, way stronger than the normies.

Girls giggling and smiling and getting wet wherever you go and treating you like a God.. including normies girlfriends.

What I want to be: just headlocking normies and brutal nuggies haircuts with my knuckles. But still them sucking up to me because of all the girls and popularity. And reaming their girlfriends and pump and dump them.

Wrecking all the oneitis girls for life after they get manhandled and creamed by me.

How I'd actually be: probably humble and not wanting to hurt feelings and going to small parties with Chads and Stacies.

If bullshit like afterlife existed i would never want to return to this shitty realm of despair and pointless shit.

I would ignore them and pasively mog them

Chad? No. I'd only "reroll" to rewind into the past(Memories intact)...when I first learned of Shannon Rose Bosanac.

I'd make sure to remember her name accurately so I can "dox" the fourteen-year-old version of her. Then I'd joyfully watch the news cast of her suicide.

If bullshit like afterlife existed i would never want to return to this shitty realm of despair and pointless shit.

That might be what your spirit said last time, but you just had to come back to this universe and try again, then rolled horribly.

That might be what your spirit said last time, but you just had to come back to this universe and try again, then rolled horribly.

Bruh if i break in half my potato computer the info is lost forever, Same with human brains, There is no such a thing as spirits or afterlife, Perhaps the closest shit is genetic memory. But if you do not reproduce you dont pass the genetic memory of your genes.

Bruh if i break in half my potato computer the info is lost forever, Same with human brains, There is no such a thing as spirits or afterlife, Perhaps the closest shit is genetic memory. But if you do not reproduce you dont pass the genetic memory of your genes.

What I realized it comes down to and we cannot know either way until we are dead.. but if this is the one real world, then ya when we die we would then be gone forever.

If this is a simulated universe then anything is possible.

Some computers in another dimension that could simulate entire universes, they could store memory if that is what was wanted.

But ya in a next life you won't have the memories of this life. Maybe you would have instincts/premonitions/feelings, and your spirit has a 'personality'.

How can we tell if this is a simulated universe or the real world.. we can't.

What I realized it comes down to and we cannot know either way until we are dead.. but if this is the one real world, then ya when we die we would then be gone forever.

If this is a simulated universe then anything is possible.

Some computers in another dimension that could simulate entire universes, they could store memory if that is what was wanted.

But ya in a next life you won't have the memories of this life. Maybe you would have instincts/premonitions/feelings, and your spirit has a 'personality'.

How can we tell if this is a simulated universe or the real world.. we can't.

... If this universe is some kind of mmo, game or simulation for you then take in mind that there is no need for the game master (Demiurge) To recycle information, The code just generates another generation of pawns to replace dead ones.

... If this universe is some kind of mmo, game or simulation for you then take in mind that there is no need for the game master (Demiurge) To recycle information, The code just generates another generation of pawns to replace dead ones.

Thats true even if it is a simulation/game it doesn't mean necessarily that there would be reincarnation.

There would also likely be NPC's who were most of the characters.

One implication of this is a simulation/game/mmo.. is that there would probably be many different games in the level above us.. and different servers and different rulesets. The games could be wildly different than each other.

Thats true even if it is a simulation/game it doesn't mean necessarily that there would be reincarnation.

There would also likely be NPC's who were most of the characters.

One implication of this is a simulation/game/mmo.. is that there would probably be many different games in the level above us.. and different servers and different rulesets. The games could be wildly different than each other.

Yeah but remember that permadeath is a thing in some hardcore edgy games, Same as our reality, If the next level after death is just the matter of your body being recycled by bacteria and insects, And after this solar system dies you end up as a chunk of matter floating in the void of space, Then you are not truly playing another level of this sick game.

Yeah but remember that permadeath is a thing in some hardcore edgy games, Same as our reality, If the next level after death is just the matter of your body being recycled by bacteria and insects, And after this solar system dies you end up as a chunk of matter floating in the void of space, Then you are not truly playing another level of this sick game.

Essentially I think we are on the permadeath server. Because when your character dies you can't resurrect him. But like on those permadeath servers you can create another character.

I'd r/FDS in reverse to scam women out of money.
Also I think it would be funny to have multiple identies and families to just to swap between them if things go boring.

I'd r/FDS in reverse to scam women out of money.
Also I think it would be funny to have multiple identies and families to just to swap between them if things go boring.

Ya in honesty if I was a high level Chad, I would probably marry an interesting woman who was also rich. And have romances with other women too of course. But then I'd be rich too.

When not feeling like having sex I would just pursue my interests. Like I might become a professor in some subject I liked.

I would be classy like have the flirting and that where normies and incels couldn't see it. And like house parties for other beautiful people.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back