Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Improvising your fashion

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
Have anyone of you incels tried to improve yourselves to increase the chances to get women by getting regular stylish haircuts, grown a bear, go the gym and wear more presentable clothing but still not luck? I’ve tried it all, and I’m still unsuccessful to this day.

Girls fail to appreciate what’s us guys have to go through to impress them, but they don’t appreciate it. They'd still see us unworthy slugs, no how much we on the path to Improve on and love ourselves

It's all about the face and height.

I tried. Bought $200 sunglasses, expensive shirts and pants, expensive shoes, cut my hair and wore expensive cologne.

Where did it get me?

Nowhere

My hair is beyond saving, no haircut can make it look good.

I always dress decent and have a good haircut,hasn't gotten me anywhere.

grown a bear,
Haven't tried this yet :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: Sounds dangerous but maybe I will ascend:ha..feels:

Yeah, it's a capitalistic scam. Wear Gucci or Goodwill, it doesn't make any difference in the eyes of a foid. Well, maybe if you wear all Gucci, a foid could approach you in hopes of getting a free drink.
I tried. Bought $200 sunglasses, expensive shirts and pants, expensive shoes, cut my hair and wore expensive cologne.

Where did it get me?

Nowhere
Did you also drive a BMW?

came to say its cope

Anything Chad wears looks good on him, he can walk around in torn rags and everyone will think it's the new Armani summer collection 2019

my supreme taste for beauty is not appreciated. Only the face do matter. I will become Chad and impose my tastes