Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IMPORTANT REMINDER FOR TEENCELS (13-16) HERE

M

MentalistKebab

Veteran
★★★★★
If you dont at least have a 8/10 face ,have an 8inch dick, 6'1 and a giga extrovert who joins every single house party in your area ;

ITS OVER

Anything below these and you are ugly to womens and wont even be able betabuxx single mom landwhales. Accept the blackpill and stop hoping for ascension you sub8 deniers.

Cope @FACEandLMS told me its not over until I do pua

we keep having this thread

Ascend during highschool or its over

13 years olds really shouldn't be here, I know once you look a certain way or are a certain height it's over, especially when hypergamy gets worse every year, but they legit have time to save up money, looksmax for years, and get surgeries while surrounded with foids their age. also,sub8 doesn't necessarily mean it's over for 6-7, it just means women aren't attracted to them and the relationships they will be in are most likely toxic, but doesn't mean they can't get laid

Main problem here some guys cant see the difference between ascension and being a slayer

Cope

Most teen girls have far lower standards than late teens/young adults especially when they're virgins or had only 1 bf before.

Doesn't help if you are hideous of course

Cope

Most teen girls have far lower standards especially when they're virgins or had only 1 bf before.

No they don’t. They are on shit like snapchat and instagram all day looking at chads pics and trying to get his attention.

No they don’t. They are on shit like snapchat and instagram all day looking at chads pics and trying to get his attention.
I can remember that one girl out of my teen years who used tumblr and askfm and always looked at chad pics. Guess who she went for? But at least standards weren't sky high like today. There also were enough girls who took their looksmatch or even dated down. Hypergamy wasn't the rule.

Being a zoomer has to be a nightmare

I can remember that one girl out of my teen years who used tumblr and askfm and always looked at chad pics. Guess who she went for? But at least standards weren't sky high like today. There also were enough girls who took their looksmatch or even dated down. Hypergamy wasn't the rule.

Being a zoomer has to be a nightmare

Ah thats why you think like that. I’m in highschool right now and you will never find a girl who would even consider their looksmatch

Its over before its began

Cope @FACEandLMS told me its not over until I do pua
:lul: :lul: :lul:
I'm over 16
Cope

Most teen girls have far lower standards than late teens/young adults especially when they're virgins or had only 1 bf before.

Massive cope. I'm on my last year of high school and still no gf. I see younger teens with young chads. No matter the age foids are brutal

its going to be pee pee city real soon for teencels

If you dont at least have a 8/10 face ,have an 8inch dick, 6'1 and a giga extrovert who joins every single house party in your area ;

ITS OVER

Anything below these and you are ugly to womens and wont even be able betabuxx single mom landwhales. Accept the blackpill and stop hoping for ascension you sub8 deniers.

What about babycels? if they are too low iq to cold approach,still shit on their diapers and don't have a 4inch dick it's over for them too.

what does dick size even matter if no girl will ever see it anyway? Chad can have a small dick and foids will just act like it’s big anyway

Bit exaggerated to say the least

Mfw 4 inch dick and introvert :cryfeels: