Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Important Announcement: Competing Forums

Master

Master

Founder
★★★★★
It has come to my attention that some people have been advertising a splinter forum.

While we have allowed some forums to be mentioned here in the past (such as Blackpill.club for example was censored for a while until I removed it almost a year ago on my return) this new splinter is most likely being operated by someone that hates incels and is probably up to no good.

Therefore, I am going to be putting in place a new rule: You must receive approval before advertising any competing forums, or you will be punished under the advertising rule.

This means that you can't promote a competing website without approval from myself first.

If you have any questions, you can post them down below.

blacklisting random incel website with 24 active users 20 of which are from attention seeking teenagers discord server doesn't make me a paranoid schizophrenic. you are paranoid schizophrenic
Disturbed chad

blacklisting random incel website with 24 active users 20 of which are from attention seeking teenagers discord server doesn't make me a paranoid schizophrenic. you are paranoid schizophrenic
View attachment 974572

Then it's a great quarantine for youngcels to trash up until they give up on it a month and return to the "fed" forum.

What are they claiming now for needing another new forum? Blackpill club was cause they thought serge was a fed and wanted laxer rule, while n c u was a straight up pedo honeypot.

Who wants to join a new forum I made? It beats this forum.

Jk. I’m thankful for this forum and relate to users well here.

Last edited:
Plenty of users have accounts in "competing" forums chuds.life, .club etc
why blacklist a forum that has 30 active users maximum?

Plenty of users have accounts in "competing" forums chuds.life, .club etc
why blacklist a forum that has 30 active users maximum?
Because they were aggressively attempting to subvert and destroy our site from within.

Not to mention spamming things up something awful.

I just got done removing like what felt like over 100 links posted advertising their trash fire website here.

Enough is enough.

They‘ve got their new version of Grindr and can stay there.

Until of course whoever’s running it gets tired of paying the bills or they purity spiral themselves out of their own userbase which always tends to happen with these offshoot geocities tier trashfire incel spinoff sites.

Are these guys banned forever? Users like @Monocel @B/W muttcel @Mortis @OutcompetedByRoomba all of these were one of the best users on this site..

Advertising another site surely isn't good for this site, but I think banning these guys banning forever would be a bit too harsh since I do not think they've bad intentions all around. I wish we reach a decisive conclusion that is good for all side to all of this

Clashing between men of your own kind is one of the worst things to happen

Last edited:
Are these guys banned forever? Users like @Monocel @B/W muttcel @Mortis @OutcompetedByRoomba all of these were one of the best users on this site..

Advertising another site surely isn't good for this site, but I think banning these guys banning forever would be a bit too harsh since I do not think they've bad intentions all around. I wish we reach a decisive conclusion that is good for all side to all of this

I would like to add that nuking these users may remove the advertising part , but all of these users have been in good terms with a lot of users here. I'm noticing there's a build up of hate and anger in the site's userbase the past couple of days. Nobody is speaking up, but you can feel the passive aggressiveness all around. This will again only harm this site eventually

Last edited:
I would like to add that nuking these users may remove the advertising part , but all of these users have been in good terms with a lot of users here. I'm noticing there's a build up of hate and anger in the site's userbase the past couple of days. Nobody is speaking up, but you can feel it. This will again only harm this site
Mutts gone for good as far as I’m concerned as he’s nothing more than a pure garbage user and troll that showed up out of nowhere and immediately began trolling and undermining me and our site but pretty much nearly everyone else can come back in a couple weeks or months time after they cool off and agree to stop promoting competitor websites.

They’ve got their childish and retarded Fat Link hate thread over there now so it shouldn’t be much longer before they will get the ass rage out of their system and want to come back once their done throwing their little hissy fits and piss baby tantrums.

Once their missplaced hatred for me subsides there’s really little else holding them there as they have literally nothing else of any substance to talk about.

Last edited:

@Mortis will not be perm banned but yea I’m in bloc with him he’s freaking out cuz of his ban.

This means that you can't promote a competing website without approval from myself first
how are we supposed to get your approval when you don't even reply to messages

@Mortis will not be perm banned but yea I’m in bloc with him he’s freaking out cuz of his ban.
Yea, he texted me too and was freaking out after I which I finally commented on this. It hurts to lose your only place as an inkwell but good to know he's coming back . Brutal for muttcel tho
pretty much nearly everyone else can come back in a couple weeks or months time after they cool off

how are we supposed to get your approval when you don't even reply to messages
He and I confer on Shitscord so we’ll figure something out.

completely out of the loop, so can someone give a summary what are these competing forums that must not be named prior to approval ?
blackpill.club I know and it's an ok place

They’ve got their childish and retarded Fat Link hate thread over there now so it shouldn’t be much longer before they will get the ass rage out of their system and want to come back once their done throwing their little hissy fits and piss baby tantrums.

Once their missplaced hatred for me subsides there’s really little else holding them there as they have literally nothing else of any substance to talk about.
I personally had like to give u my 2 cents and ask u to refrain from nuking users completely.

First the user themselves feel helpless since during hardban you neither know whether for how long u were banned , or can make a ban appeal. That can easily throw anybody off, and not to mention most here have giga brutal autism . You should've seen how much mortis freaked out, he felt he could never return back

Secondly, nuking anybody also creates suspicions amongst the other users what could've went wrong

During the femoidsgtfo drama too, I'd to told u that if you had not hardbanned luzifer , and simple gave him a temp for a few weeks, i bet none of the drama would've happened. Since most people would know that he was banned temporarily for stirring the pot. This time too the same thing happened.

You should preserve hardbans only for infiltrators or altcels imo,

completely out of the loop, so can someone give a summary what are these competing forums that must not be named prior to approval ?
Club is ok to mention as it’s old and established and we have a good rapport with its leader gamedevcel so it’s basically grandfathered in as an exception to the rule.

Though sure if users started spamming its link everywhere that would be cause for banning too but only in an its being spammed sense but yeah in general mentioning club is still ok.

It can be argued its not really a direct competitor either as I think it allows non incels to join but am not 100% sure on that?

Mortis is unbanned, anyone that was banned that wasn't a troll/new account can also be unbanned. DM me.

I think it is abit unfair if u decide to unban half of them and keep the others banned for the sole reason of the join date.

Either unban them all in a month or keep them banned forever

its like pulling out weeds they always grow back

Another useless drama imo

There are already a few other blackpill/incel forums that have existed before, why would this particular forum be more of a pb than the others?

What about me?:fuk:

Too bad none of those people that were banned advertised the forum and the only one you could make the argument who did was Roomba, only one out of 4. They should be unbanned as this only became an official rule now

Too bad none of those people that were banned advertised the forum and the only one you could make the argument who did was Roomba, only one out of 4. They should be unbanned as this only became an official rule now
Full disclosure:

He’s a dedicated member of said trash fire website with 178 messages there, so of course he’s going to stick up for his pals.

It has come to my attention that some people have been advertising a splinter forum.

While we have allowed some forums to be mentioned here in the past (such as Blackpill.club for example was censored for a while until I removed it almost a year ago on my return) this new splinter is most likely being operated by someone that hates incels and is probably up to no good.

Therefore, I am going to be putting in place a new rule: You must receive approval before advertising any competing forums, or you will be punished under the advertising rule.

This means that you can't promote a competing website without approval from myself first.

If you have any questions, you can post them down below.
blackpill club is garbage and filled with moronic dog nutters

Thats a shame if b/w muttcel and roomba are banned i liked them
Mutts gone for good as far as I’m concerned as he’s nothing more than a pure garbage user and troll that showed up out of nowhere and immediately began trolling and undermining me and our site but pretty much nearly everyone else can come back in a couple weeks or months time after they cool off and agree to stop promoting competitor websites.
My opinion is probably as about as good as a used condom to you but I would at least like to vouch for the muttcel, we had some good chats here and there and sometimes his posts were just quoting someone and nothing but he said some good stuff sometimes and he seemed like a solid part of the forum to me, idk what happened here I have not been on recently, have not had the energy to do anything lately even a scroll a forum, but I felt I had to speak up for my brocels.

Outcompetedbyroomba was one of the best users on here, I don't know what he did but he had a lot of good posts and its sad to see him banned.

I don't really know monocel and mortis was some 19 year old, I did not agree with everything he said but idk if he should be banned either.

I don't really know what happened however to me b/w muttcel was not a troll and outcompetedbyroomba was one of the best on here.

Your opinion matters.

I‘m going to unban roomba in a bit.

Though I don’t think he will even come back now considering he made his goodbye thread.

I hope I'm not going to get banned for this, but I have a question about two other forums - are they competitors of incels.co? And are they to be considered banned?
1. Sanctioned-Suicide.net.
2. NEETs.net.

The former is full of females, unfortunately. The latter one - no idea, not active there, but probably should, considering my autismus.

What are they claiming now for needing another new forum? Blackpill club was cause they thought serge was a fed and wanted laxer rule, while n c u was a straight up pedo honeypot.
N C U was (is?) 100% a pedo honeypot. The user yourpersonality tried very hard to recruit me to the site. I lurked there a bit and there were regular posts of child models in photoshoots with users making the kinds of borderline comments you would expect.

I don't think it every bodes well to 'forbid' things in a jewish way like this. People can think for themselves, and our forum should prop ourselves up by our ideas alone.

If an incel was foolish enough to be seduced by cucks, they deserve whatever cuck forum they are landing to.

N C U was (is?) 100% a pedo honeypot. The user yourpersonality tried very hard to recruit me to the site. I lurked there a bit and there were regular posts of child models in photoshoots with users making the kinds of borderline comments you would expect.
Yourpersonality also made me leave that site after him calling it a honey pot. I remember him and some other sand dude were the most prolific posters this site has ever known. Joined around the same time as me, but had double the posts. And they did it legitimately without spam. In fact, every single post by yourpersonality was very thoughtful and over a paragraph long.

No idea.

What happened to **********?

Looks like its censored so:
Incels dotto net

What happened to **********?

Looks like its censored so:
Incels dotto net
A foid knows who vcelguy is and threatened him so he had to shut the forum down, it‘s a foid who rejected him awhile ago.

Can I get a name change, I been asking for the past month

Who wants to join a new forum I made? It beats this forum.

Jk. I’m thankful for this forum and relate to users well here.
Why do you have no posts?

Oofydoofy.club incoming provided to you by hubbyschlubby oofydoofymaxer hbtdl

Literally 1984

Wonder what the competing site was

I'm sorry but competing in what? Are we going to run out of subhumans jfl? This is all ridiculous. Bunch of long term users were perma banned without valid reasons. I hanged out with @To koniec for over two years and now he is gone like he never existed.

To be honest It feels better on that website as here you can be a known fakecel for years and not be banned but if you offend the wrong person goodbye. It's like walking on eggshells.