Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Important Announcement: Competing Forums

I'm sorry but competing in what? Are we going to run out of subhumans jfl? This is all ridiculous. Bunch of long term users were perma banned without valid reasons. I hanged out with @To koniec for over two years and now he is gone like he never existed.

To be honest It feels better on that website as here you can be a known fakecel for years and not be banned but if you offend the wrong person goodbye. It's like walking on eggshells.
@To koniec was a nice boyo, he got permabanned for having sperged out once, while some users can be given a gazillion chances even when proven to be nocive for the community.

And again, I don't see the problem with this new forum. Incel forums other than .is existed for years, why suddenly this particular one would be problematic?

To koniec sadly wasn’t all that “nice” apparently as he had stacked up 23 warnings over the years and was finally sent packing by @proudweeb for and I quote “the doxxing of multiple users”.

So considering how many chances he has had it’s not like he wasn’t given the opportunity to reform his behavior.

Anyway hopefully muh boy lazy gamer will let me know more about what our competition is busy planning!

It has come to my attention that some people have been advertising a splinter forum.

While we have allowed some forums to be mentioned here in the past (such as Blackpill.club for example was censored for a while until I removed it almost a year ago on my return) this new splinter is most likely being operated by someone that hates incels and is probably up to no good.

Therefore, I am going to be putting in place a new rule: You must receive approval before advertising any competing forums, or you will be punished under the advertising rule.

This means that you can't promote a competing website without approval from myself first.

If you have any questions, you can post them down below.
ok GrAY.

Based incels.is for win.

Pretty fair if you ask me.

I have a question why am i unable to post comment on media section. I was able to a few weeks back.

I have a question why am i unable to post comment on media section. I was able to a few weeks back.
I'm also unable if I'm using the Classic Dark Banana theme.

Update: the other forum is dead. doesn't surprise me tbh. I think that everyone was scared off by the attack of the newly-appointed evil mutant jannies, and the owner has now given up. not the first time that he has done that.

Merry Christmas @Master !

how the hell did the muttcel get power there?
Muttcel helped build the site, I think? While I think he's prejudiced against you, he was generally more reasonable than the other admins in making his decisions. He ended up leaving because another janny, Fire, was powertripping.

I'm not 100% on the intricacies bc I was never janny there.

Update: the other forum is dead. doesn't surprise me tbh. I think that everyone was scared off by the attack of the newly-appointed evil mutant jannies, and the owner has now given up. not the first time that he has done that.

I feel there were really weird things happening with this forum in the backstage.

I feel there were really weird things happening with this forum in the backstage.
yeah, this pretty much summarizes the state of the admins lately:

Not only is it right at Christmas, it’s also the same day I started NSFWpostmaxxing in the sewers-like section there:feelsugh::feelskek:. Just when I was starting to have fun with that forum:feelsUgh::feelswhat:.

Yeah, got that feel as well, especially from seeing how lazy_gamer and fire interacted together in one thread:feelsseriously::feelshaha:.

Oh well, just another failed forum to add onto the pile of digital corpses that promised something extra for incels then. Can’t say I’m too happy about that, some of the features it had, such as the likes, were pretty good.

Not only is it right at Christmas, it’s also the same day I started NSFWpostmaxxing in the sewers-like section there:feelsugh::feelskek:. Just when I was starting to have fun with that forum:feelsUgh::feelswhat:.
lmao maybe your NSFWposting blew their minds!

because clearly something has, their brains have melted down to literal 'this is your brain on drugs' ad level:

Who wants to join a new forum I made? It beats this forum.

Jk. I’m thankful for this forum and relate to users well here.
:feelsaww:

Banning for advertising other forums is kind of dumb as most other ones are basically dead and likely will stay that way hell this forum at a lot of times isn't even that active. There's not enough active users to go spread over several sites.

Yeah, got that feel as well, especially from seeing how lazy_gamer and fire interacted together in one thread:feelsseriously::feelshaha:.

Oh well, just another failed forum to add onto the pile of digital corpses that promised something extra for incels then. Can’t say I’m too happy about that, some of the features it had, such as the likes, were pretty good.
It was a good place overall ngl, but probably shady stuff happening too

Hadn't been there in a while. A shame, but it is what it is.

Because they were aggressively attempting to subvert and destroy our site from within.

Not to mention spamming things up something awful.

I just got done removing like what felt like over 100 links posted advertising their trash fire website here.

Enough is enough.

They‘ve got their new version of Grindr and can stay there.

Until of course whoever’s running it gets tired of paying the bills or they purity spiral themselves out of their own userbase which always tends to happen with these offshoot geocities tier trashfire incel spinoff sites.
Fat link what happened to muttcel