Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Immigration to Japan and South Korea will improve the gene pool. And It's stupid to be an Asian nationalist.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★
Whites being nationalistic makes sense, because, their looks and way of living is worth saving. Asians only have similar standard of living, they're all incel tier in looks. That's why they shouldn't oppose migration especially, kurdish migrants because, they mog the shit out of them. Ricecels will loose nothing and have only have something to gain, if kurds/Iranians mix with noodlewhores. Sandnigger weapons have helped both sides in the russia-ukraine war, sandniggers have a space program and we have hypersonic missiles. While, Chinese weapons have Only cucked russia.
So clearly, we are not dumb and we Also build safe first world countries like Kuwait, Oman, Saudi, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar etc.

So Chinks should take this chance, to become closer to
WHITU man, instead, of blowing this one as well, just like how they massacred the Iranians centuries ago. Japan and South Korea need more diversity unironically. And it should be mandatory for people like @Despicablecel to bow down and kiss the feet of Iranian and kurds whenever, they see one In Their countries.

Last edited:
@Made in Heaven
@Cayden Zhang
@Biowaste Removal
@AsiaCel

@DarkStarDown

I mean when you’re at the bottom there is only one other way which is up

I mean when you’re at the bottom there is only one other way which is up
Yeah, there's no reason they should be so nationalistic. They try to mimic white nationalist Twitter accounts it's so pathetic.
IMG 20240606 045346
Kurds are the ones helping their economy, the average japnese man is 50 years old. They're too busy roping and watching Anime.

This is like placing rubbing alcohol on an open wound

Nah, this is gonna destroy the East
They have two choices either, they can improve the gene pool or they can oppose immigration and they will no longer exist in a few decades.

Last edited:
This is like placing rubbing alcohol on an open wound
There's literally, no downsides. When Arabs are left alone, we build safe first world cities. 4/10 of the safest countries in The world are Arab.if the Levant and iraq was left alone, they would resemble the Gulf states.

kurds and iranians (except some balant cherry picks) are still very brown and ethnic looking.
it's like mixing piss with shit.
also, they already have geomaxxers and thousands of white normies who could impregnate every chinese woman in like 3 days

And it should be mandatory for people like @Despicablecel to bow down and kiss the feet of Iranian and kurds whenever, they see one In Their countries.
can someone redpill me on the lore behind this new rivalry
is that dude the reason this mf only makes threads shitting on east asians

There birth rates are declining so there has to be a realistic solution
immigration is not a solution to declining birth rates, it's at best a temporary solution, if that were the case european countries would not have similarly declining birthrates

kurds and iranians (except some balant cherry picks) are still very brown and ethnic looking.
it's like mixing piss with shit.
also, they already have geomaxxers and thousands of white normies who could impregnate every chinese woman in like 3 days
I never said that they're all white passing. The reason even dark South Indians slay noodlwhores is because, they're causacoid. Asian women like and desire causcaian features like high noses, round eyes, double eyelids etc.. that's why they are even ready to sleep with south Indians.

Whites mixing with Asians produce ugly kids, because, white genes are recessive, while, Asians have very dominant genes. White HAPAS rarely, get their Dad's white features because, Asian and white doesn't mix well. There's a reason Elliot Rodger was an Incel, while, his cousin who is an Arab hapa is a model. Also plenty, of Arabs pass as white, and even if they look Ethnic plentyyy have coloured eyes and hair, it's so common in the middle east.

immigration is not a solution to declining birth rates, it's at best a temporary solution, if that were the case european countries would not have similarly declining birthrates
What else do you suppose than I’m curious

Because, Europeans don't mix with arabs. Europeans are better looking and rarely mix with other races. Also white features and culture is worth saving.

Unironically there is no answer, people are trying to figure out how to raise birthrates back up - it's an uniquely modern and recent problem so we can't exactly look at stuff that happened in the past and copy how they fixed it, but everyone does agree that immigration is not a solution, because immigrants' children will not have children like their native counterparts in one or two generations.
So besides unerasonable shit like mandatory GFs, financial incentives and housing incentives seem to help. Also curtailing abortion and fighting against feminist indoctrination. It's what countries like Hungary and China are trying to do, to raise their birthrates and populations without immigration, to mixed results. I think housing is a huge part of it, especially with how shit housing market seems to be everywhere except the shittiest niggeriest of countries

Whites will eventually, wake up and take their countries back, they might deny it, but the reason Europeans, will have a reason to put an end to faggotry, abortion etc is because, of religion. Rucecucks have no religion, it's pretty much over for them. There's no way they're surviving globalization. There's nothing they can do. Even, they themselves, agree that the lack of religion is why they are screwed.

can someone redpill me on the lore behind this new rivalry
is that dude the reason this mf only makes threads shitting on east asians
No one knows anything about OP other than the fact that he's a Christian Lebanese who reiterates every single one of @Made in Heaven 's stances to the fine point. He suddenly appeared out of nowhere in April 2024 and began making daily threads hating on gooks/chinks in every way shape and form.

This is the vast majority of what he posts about. Not inceldom-related, not trying to get closer or socialize to any of the other users, not trying to vent. Just race bait after race bait after race bait after race bait. 99% anti-rice. Also trying to prove how superior and white-passing Arabs are. It stains the forum's lounge, every single day, just like @Vendetta 's posts did.

@Despicablecel eventually got involved with them since he's a hapa, and he began to actively attack them and call them out, which only made both sides more motivated to make these shitty posts.

This has been going on for almost two months now, and every time a new post is made the other side is even more motivated to continue the race bait.

Also, they claim that everyone disagreeing with them is either a curry or a rice, and they say the same shit over and over again, it's like talking to a wall. Every single thread ends up being up to a dozen pages long or more simply because it's the same thing, every single day. Even if you bring up something unrelated to race, they will still attack you for your race and go out of their way to bring up a race argument. @Made in Heaven in particular turned a post trying to condemn him for being a fakecel into a race war, as well as gaslight people into believing that @turbocuckcel_7000 is a rice in order to further his narrative.

No one knows anything about OP other than the fact that he's a Christian Lebanese who reiterates every single one of @Made in Heaven 's stances to the fine point. He suddenly appeared out of nowhere in April 2024 and began making daily threads hating on gooks/chinks in every way shape and form.
anyone that orbits that fakecel chad is retarded by default tbh
This is the vast majority of what he posts about. Not inceldom-related, not trying to get closer or socialize to any of the other users, not trying to vent. Just race bait after race bait after race bait after race bait. 99% anti-rice. Also trying to prove how superior and white-passing Arabs are. It stains the forum's lounge, every single day, just like @Vendetta 's posts did.
i've noticed, people would get mad at @anandkonda but this dude is way worse
Also, they claim that everyone disagreeing with them is either a curry or a rice, and they say the same shit over and over again, it's like talking to a wall. Every single thread ends up being up to a dozen pages long or more simply because it's the same thing, every single day. Even if you bring up something unrelated to race, they will still attack you for your race and go out of their way to bring up a race argument. @Made in Heaven in particular turned a post trying to condemn him for being a fakecel into a race war, as well as gaslight people into believing that @turbocuckcel_7000 is a rice in order to further his narrative.
yes, he himself has said i must be Asian kek

In addition, this person continues to tag me and the others spamming my notifs every single time he makes a post, showing that he is purposefully trying to start a race war thread every single time. I don't know how someone is so chronically online that he has all day, every day just to argue about how subhuman gooks are. Maybe this is their main cope, I don't know. Me personally, I would rather cope with shit like vidya etc like most users on this forum, but to each their own i guess.

Just scroll down to the "similar threads" bar at the bottom of the page and you will see what I'm talking about

In addition, this person continues to tag me and the others spamming my notifs every single time he makes a post, showing that he is purposefully trying to start a race war thread every single time. I don't know how someone is so chronically online that he has all day, every day just to argue about how subhuman gooks are. Maybe this is their main cope, I don't know. Me personally, I would rather cope with shit like vidya etc like most users on this forum, but to each their own i guess.
I wasn't the one who started this.

Crazy how I even agreed with many of his points at the start, but after a few months, this shit is getting extremely retarded and repetitive. Just like with fagdetta and his gray sewer rats when I first joined, I fell for his bait and now me and the others is dragged into this clown show.

Crazy how I even agreed with many of his points at the start, but after a few months, this shit is getting extremely retarded and repetitive. Just like with fagdetta and his gray sewer rats when I first joined, I fell for his bait and now me and the others is dragged into this clown show.
Ok Stop derailing this thread.

You really sound like a jew right now. This is messing with asians' genes where the output is a dumb brown peoples. As their economies and nutrition develop we're just exactly why asian genes are so DOMINANT

There birth rates are declining so there has to be a realistic solution
And that doesn’t mean they should import foreign Aliens, they should just do what they can to raise their native birthrates by putting foids in check.

They will have a rise in social unrest, lowered QOL, etc

You really sound like a jew right now. This is messing with asians' genes where the output is a dumb brown peoples. As their economies and nutrition develop we're just exactly why asian genes are so DOMINANT
It's funny when chinks call Arabs brown.
IMG 20240606 023413
That's what happens when you watch too much anime and delusionmaxx, I guess. Most Asians both male and female whiten their skin. Arabs don't.
IMG 20240606 010640IMG 20240606 010630IMG 20240606 010617IMG 20240606 010552IMG 20240606 010602
If you are white and we are brown, show me one gook who looks like this or has Blue eyes.

Last edited:
And that doesn’t mean they should import foreign Aliens, they should just do what they can to raise their native birthrates by putting foids in check
And how would they justify banning abortion, faggotry etc? If they don't have religion, it's very easy to justify those things. All their prime minister does is beg gooks to have kids. That's clearly, not working.

It's funny when chinks call Arabs brown.
View attachment 1175431
That's what happens when you watch too much anime and delusionmaxx, I guess. Most Asians both male and female whiten their skin. Arabs don't.
View attachment 1175432View attachment 1175433View attachment 1175434View attachment 1175435View attachment 1175436
If you are white and we are brown, show me one gook who looks like this or has Blue eyes.
You think yourself and your peoples white when you are brown. Your cherrypickings of white-traited individuals represent a small percentage of the middle eastern populace. You are a white worshipper

You think yourself and your peoples white when you are brown. Your cherrypickings of white-traited individuals represent a small percentage of the middle eastern populace. You are a white worshipper
I'm from Lebanon. 20% of Lebanese people have blue eyes. What percentage of chingchongs have blue eyes? And I never said they're the majority. And no it's not a small minority, plenty, of Levantines can pass as white, even if they don't pass as white they can still have light eyes/hair.
IMG 20240606 053725

Bro, this is all you do on this fucking website.

I'm from Lebanon. 20% of Lebanese people have blue eyes. What percentage of chingchongs have blue eyes? And I never said they're the majority. And no it's not a small minority, plenty, of Levantines can pass as white, even if they don't pass as white they can still have light eyes/hair.
View attachment 1175437
Also if white passing Arabs are so rare. Then, why do I keep seeing plenty, of people like this from gaza on my feed?

View: https://youtu.be/B3xAGZBID8A?si=HXedpK-u3k3NB7yC

This kid is Whiter then, most amerimutts. None of these people have white blood by the way.

Last edited:
Arab HAPAS are much better looking then, ugly white hapas as well.
IMG 20240606 055037
IMG 20240606 055250
IMG 20240606 055239
But I'm sure, they will blow up this chance in typical ricecuck fashion.

there's literally nothing wrong with south korea's and japan's declining birth rate. those countries are overpopulated and you've been brainwashed to think 'economy magic line go down' means shit in the long run

Last edited:
Immigration to Asian countries is good and should be encouraged by everyone. it's literally, for their own good.

Clearly, Their governaments don't think so.

Huh?

So who is going to work? Are they going to make some Robot workers or something?
who's going to work.... what? japan could close its borders right now and they would survive the next 100 years just fine. the government wants to import niggers and shitskins because the WEF said that's a good thing. more than 20% of the entire country's labor is dedicated to taking care of old fuck senile boomers that refuse to retire and pass the torch to the next generation.
besides, why are you looking at governments with blind trust here of all places? governments put pussy on a pedestal, governments say pussy person can stab a man to death and get away with 100 hours of community service, governments say you go to jail if a pussy person had a dream where you raped her.
fucking dumbass

Oh wow another orientalist cocksucker, worshipping a race while pretending to care about his own.
Why the fuck are race traitors always like this? Is there some secret script out there they hand out to the neophytes at Quantico?

Oh wow another orientalist cocksucker, worshipping a race while pretending to care about his own.
Why the fuck are race traitors always like this? Is there some secret script out there they hand out to the neophytes at Quantico?
Ok greyfag