Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Imagine

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Its New Years Eve. Its the first day of 2025. Couples are celebrating all over the world, they kiss and show off their love to everyone in their proximity. Couples are excited for the new year, for them it will be another happy year. They will celebrating their lives together as we incels slowly die from loneliness.
DCF2YV5RYRASNGBSVLKYFW4W4A

Now imagine on that same day, a giant meteor strikes Earth and everyone dies. That happy day will become a day of death and destruction
200w 1

Seeing young, happy couples die from this catastrophe would be super awesome. It would be a beautiful sighting :feelsaww:

Last edited:
My NYE was so sad

Firstly I could not browse the forum, didnt want to rope.

Secondly 10 minutes before it hit midnight, I left my parents to go to bed, we were just sitting in the living room doing nothing.

It hit midnight, I heard people around me cheering and stuff while I was completely in the dark depressed and felt like shit and I could have cried

10 minutes later I fapped, felt pathetic though

Its New Years Eve. Its the first day of 2025. Couples are celebrating all over the world, they kiss and show off their love to everyone in their proximity. Couples are excited for the new year, for them it will be another happy year. They will celebrating their lives together as we incels slowly die from loneliness.
View attachment 1143164

Now imagine on that same day, a giant meteor strikes Earth and everyone dies. That happy day will become a day of death and destruction
View attachment 1143162
i would rather have the meteorite kill 92% of earth

My NYE was so sad

Secondly 10 minutes before it hit midnight, I left my parents to go to bed, we were just sitting in the living room doing nothing.

It hit midnight, I heard people around me cheering and stuff while I was completely in the dark depressed and felt like shit and I could have cried

I know what's it's like to be all alone on NYE. At least you are not the only one going through this pain

My NYE was so sad

kinda like mine too, just lighting some fireworks for a turkish wedding lol. we got brutlly mogged by 17 yr old hooligans.
whos that guy in pffp, form what movie

kinda like mine too, just lighting some fireworks for a turkish wedding lol. we got brutlly mogged by 17 yr old hooligans.
Attending a wedding is cucked

I know what's it's like to be all alone on NYE. At least you are not the only one going through this pain
:cryfeels:

It felt pretty bad though, dont get me wrong I have had the same new years several times at this point like that but this year I had the weight of the BP crushing down on me.

It was even more brutal because my mother kept saying stuff like "do something with your life this year"

Michael Scofield from TV show Prison Break, it is a good show

Imagine an alternate universe where you actually had a chance.