Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine yourself at his position, how would you respond to those stupid questions?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24977
  • Start date
Deleted member 24977

Deleted member 24977

Road To Self-acceptance
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdHqzr4DyIs

Do you hate women?
YES

1/Who hurt you?
Bullies at school, teachers, my own parents, and living a lifetime of rejection

2/Do you have a woman role model?
I don't understand your question.

3/If a woman was your president, how would you react?
Except few based countries, all of them are already cucked (France by EU), it doesn't make any difference to have a foid or a cuck as a president,
As I'm Algerian, it would really piss me off, and hope it never happens

4/Women and lgbts are suffering, how your method of thought would help fix what we have today?
I don't give a fuck about their BS reasons why they are oppressed, because they don't care about my condition

5/What liberal views create behaviors in women you think is a problem?
Liberal views have nothing to do about women behavior,
I think that foids are by nature manipulative and selfish, they wait at the finish line and fuck chad

6/what do you think about violent incels?
I understand their frustration, and their hopelessness,
I would never ever get violent myself and go ER, but society should find a way to fix incels issues, so mentally crippled truecels don't do shit like that

7/A pivotal moment you realized you were incel?
I found out about this community, and then I realized that I have everything in common with this group of people I call today family

8/ Do you think you deserve intimacy with a woman?
JFL, do you know that millions of people have killed themselves because they felt unworthy of love?
You think that some elite people deserve love, and others don't? Don't you worry, we know soyciety thinks that way.
That's exactly the foundation of the blackpill ideology, we're just pointing the real reason of why it happens this way

What would be your answers to those stupid low iq questions?

Read the comment section to hate people even more.

well.. there is no point in talking with monkeys so, ill probably leave or be silent

im pretty sure that guy got a yt channel

Last edited:
i would not participate in the interview

Do you hate women?
yeah, naturally.

1/Who hurt you?
who do you fucking think

Randy Stair.

move to the states.

4/Women and lgbts are suffering, how your method of thought would help fix what we have today?
it wouldn't.

all of them.

loaded question asked in bad faith.

when i fucked your mother.

what do you think? bad faith question, eat shit.

"The problem is not his looks, or the women reject him, the problem is his attitude, mindset and thought process."

:feelsseriously:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Btw
That girl is actually his looksmatch.

0. Are you suggesting that I should “love” modern women for treating me like trash?

1. Loaded question. Are we here to have a serious discussion or will despicable tactics like this be used against me all night?

2. Abigail Adams- as she was the ideal tradwife

3. That depends on the woman.

4. Stop supporting feminism, identity politics and social engineering would be a good start. Women largely suffer today because feminism and the culture of narcissism and high entitlement has made them arrogant and hate full of men. If they’d just settle down with their looksmatch, be loyal wives that did not cheat and humbled themselves and became good homemakers that raised children, 99.9% of them would become truly happy and fulfilled and perhaps for the very first time in their lives at that.

As for the LGBTQ community it has to come to terms with the fact that it is mentally ill and begin fighting with the government to allow their mental illnesses to be treated once again by the mental health community instead of them being falsely declared normal.

The old school belief was that LGBTQ were suffering so badly and committing suicide so much because they were not accepted by society but in current year Clown World 2021 LGBTQs are more accepted than ever but still have a high suicide rate.

Now why is that if the previous hypothesis was true that said they just needed societal acceptance and then they’d finally be happy and fulfilled and no longer killing themselves?

You see? It’s time to embrace a new hypothesis and it goes once again like this.

LGBTQ are not happy and fulfilled because their condition is unnatural and what is causing them to suffer so they badly need dedicated hardcore psychiatric help which at present is being withheld by our tyrannical soft communist government who is using their mental illness in a cynical and callous way so as to demoralize the nation.

5. All of them. Women who act like narcissists and men are inherently deeply unattractive and that is what modern woman has become ie a despicable narcissistic bastardization of the female that also has more masculine qualities foremost about her than feminine.

6. Anything that works towards ultimately destroying ZOG Clown World I’m in favor of. The ZOG machine/beast cannot be brought down by head on confrontation which is tantamount to suicide but it can be brought down in a death by a thousand cuts method which mass shootings (no matter which group commits them ie normies or incels) serves to achieve. Also people getting on NEETbux and the Democrats own horrific policies all work together gradually at destroying Clown World in a death by a thousand cuts sense, so we also beneficially have some of the snake eating itself action going on here.

7. Once I reached the Age of Enlightenment I think it’s called, I soon realized I was not a Chad and that life was essentially over for me before it could even start.

8. No more or no less than Jeremy Meeks does. In other words to quote Clint Eastwood’s Unforgiven character: “deserves got nothing to do with it”. You could literally be the worst person on earth but if you’ve got a symmetrical face, hunter eyes, a winner smile with a bright white fully intact set of well shaped teeth women aren’t going to give a fuck about how many innocent children you raped or innocent church/temple/mosque goers that you slaughtered. They’re going to want to fuck you regardless and kiss you and hug you and provide you all the genuine intimacy that only moral men (regardless of their physical appearance) should ever receive.

View: https://youtu.be/WXQZIo6JN2Q

Last edited:
Do you hate women?

Yes
I hate the way they behave but not the idea of womanhood itself. I don't hate women just for being women. If I met a woman that didn't act like typical woman I wouldn't hate her.

1/Who hurt you?

My peers both male and female. Females mocked me while males tended to get more violent with their bullying. Teachers, female doctors, a particular woman I met online that told me to kill myself when I was young.

No. I don't have role models.

I would be relieved because women would have one less thing to point out and claim how "oppressed" they are.

Women are not suffering any more than men do. There is nothing about being a woman that makes any life experience harder. Trannies and homosexuals suffer from their mental illness, especially those with gender dysphoria.

Casual sex, abortion, refusal to settle down and marry

Violent people exist in all groups but violence is usually the last resort that people take. Incels are just not privileged enough to make a change without resorting to violence. They also have nothing to lose. Violent blacks are a far bigger threat to society yet we aren't talking about them. why not?

When I reached the age of 19 without being able to attract a single female. I realized that I was an "incel" before the term became popular.

Yes. I deserve it as much as single mothers deserve government aid. As much as minority groups deserve special treatment and law enforcement units dedicated to dealing with "hate crimes" against them. I deserve it as much as an Afganistani "refugee" deserves to enter Germany. I deserve it as much as women deserve government funded abortion.

SoyioEEE is a massive faggot:feelswhat: