Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Imagine women were actually scared to reject men

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
Roasties on Tiktok will assert so strongly that they are fearful of men (really they just mean non-Chad) and that they are sometimes scared of rejecting men (untrue) but imagine if things were different? A world where the foid was so absolutely terrified that she would die in some horrible fit of rage by the male she rejected with cruelty. The woman would never object to anything you say or be a bitch and could be used as fuckmeat (the purpose of women anyway). I can recall watching a documentary a few years ago about some girl in India who was a stacy and rejected a man who wanted to marry her and as revenge he threw acid on her causing her to become disfigured beyond recognition

We let cattle controls us. We should domesticate this cattle to meet our needs.

We let cattle controls us. We should domesticate this cattle to meet our needs.
It's beneficial that we stop putting women on a pedestal. Calling women "cattle" is implying that they aren't capable of thought, which absolves them from responsibility. They must absolutely be held accountable.

It's beneficial that we stop putting women on a pedestal. Calling women "cattle" is implying that they aren't capable of thought, which absolves them from responsibility. They must absolutely be held accountable.
There is no better word for this + you are overthinking it. Even dogs are punished for pissing in their owner's house.

I don’t think I’ve ever met a foid who is scared to reject a man.
Even just an average looking woman rejects men almost daily.

Imagine how many times a typical Stacy has rejected guys.

Foids are just so accustomed to handing out daily rejections that they don’t think much of it.

Just give me some pussy!

it's just so that they can have it both ways

they aren't actually scared of rejecting people, they do it easily bc they have inflated SMV

but even if they don't reject a man, they can now say it was because they were scared

'IT WAS BASICALLY RAPE!!!' :foidSoy: