Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Imagine this forum lasts 5-10 more years

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
All us users on here now will be worshipped by the noobcels

Us May 2018 cels will still get shit.

we'll be the wise elders.

I can honestly imagine it.

Imagine still being on this site by then.

the groups are hated but you have your music fame, you're a pretty famous guy just sad shit that you're famous among ugly guys so no groupie.
I value it nevertheless :feelsautistic:

Yeah ever since you got that Pokémon Avi it's been downhill
I think I'll change it. It was supposed to be mainly Raichu but everyone refers to it as Pikachu avi.

Is that so? I have my doubts that will happen, but whatever makes you cope I guess.

10 years from now I'll be a wizard.

Worship me 2030cels!!! You bettER or else

This site better not be closed by IT Cucks.

I want then to know I'm a 2016 cel and didn't join this forum early cuz it was filled with looksmax braggers

as long as we stay active, I doubt it will be shut down (I hope).
I thought you were going to say it's not going to last past 5 or 10 years.

jfl if this place gets shut down because people that didn't have to visit this site in the first place couldn't handle the things being said about women when women have said worse about men for years with the backing of social media and weren't de-platformed.

I thought you were going to say it's not going to last past 5 or 10 years.

jfl if this place gets shut down because people that didn't have to visit this site in the first place couldn't handle the things being said about women when women have said worse about men for years with the backing of social media and weren't de-platformed.
Men need to be controlled while restricting women is patriarchy and misogynistic.

Men need to be controlled while restricting women is patriarchy and misogynistic.
jfl it's kind of crazy that even the act of venting online about women is considered a threat these days when women have been doing it to and about men IRL and online for decades and for much less trivial things like being looked at for too long
:feelsclown:

jfl it's kind of crazy that even the act of venting online about women is considered a threat these days when women have been doing it to and about men IRL and online for decades and for much less trivial things like being looked at for too long
:feelsclown:
Cucks will be like women haven't gone out and killed random men on the streets.
Yes, cause feminists did the bombings decades ago and now the government runs on its fingertips.

Cucks will be like women haven't gone out and killed random men on the streets.
Yes, cause feminists did the bombings decades ago and now the government runs on its fingertips.
Facts.
You won't hear much about stories like this even though they do happen and spiteful women tend to take out their anger on male children

Facts.
You won't hear much about stories like this even though they do happen and spiteful women tend to take out their anger on male children
brootal, did not know people were killing in the name of feminism and man hating, especially their own kids.

Less than 2 years for me.
I hope I die before then

This site will last a thousand years and its first users probably have statues of them on the hidden face of the moon.

tbh I hope that too :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:
I don't get why we are so hated. Also, in my case, I was lurking since December 2017, but only worked up the courage to actually register and face the blackpill fully in May.

I don't get why we are so hated. I for examplle was lurking since December 2017, I only took the courage to actually register in May.
i think i was lurking for half a year or whole year :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Hopefully there's less weebs.

@HomoheroBishii will be the Gand Old Wise Sage of incels.co

This website probably won't be around for ten more years. There's only so much data you would need to mine from the users, before the site becomes pointless to keep paying for.

Facts.

Military grade rage fuel. To think that this demon has a spawn in the world now...