Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Imagine this forum lasts 5-10 more years

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
I’m pretty sure this forum will stay intact since it is protected by free speech. Would be interesting to see the type of people the 2023cels or 2026cels would be like

I’m pretty sure this forum will stay intact since it is protected by free speech. Would be interesting to see the type of people the 2023cels or 2026cels would be like
Lol there will be people born in 2010 signed up on here. Mad.

Lol there will be people born in 2010 signed up on here. Mad.
Hopefully it doesn’t devolve into a bunch of 12 year olds just posting random shit just to be edgy. Hopefully it continues to stay as a high iq place for actual incels to talk

Hopefully it doesn’t devolve into a bunch of 12 year olds just posting random shit just to be edgy. Hopefully it continues to stay as a high iq place for actual incels to talk
As long as I'm made mod I can garuentee that that won't happen

I'll be dead by then

This post aged badly, im sorry.

Deleted member
Deleted member
Deleted member