Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine the aspects of life you will never have.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Seeing a photo of my oneitis(17-18F) ,I haven't seen her for 4 years after I leave the city since I was 15 . She made it clear that I'm not her type but she was the first girl that validated an existence to some nobody.
Sure , there is no way that we will be together. I am the ugliest loser with a dim future.

Last edited:
How do people get oneitis? i never felt that kind of thing for any woman.

Same. All throughout high school and college I never even talked to a single female. Just lust for foids

I know that feel.

I want affection but I have never felt love for a foid or felt like chasing one. I am not aesexual or some edgelord psycho but I think I am incapable of love.

She is getting gangbanged by chads right now

I know that feel.

I want affection but I have never felt love for a foid or felt like chasing one. I am not aesexual or some edgelord psycho but I think I am incapable of love.

I wish I were asexual too.

I wish I were asexual too.
So do I but it's pretty rare which is not what tumblr or r*ddit would have you think. I would just like someone to talk to and hug more than to have sex with.

She is getting gangbanged by chads right now

She was pretty and smart young girl with a bright future ,a type of girl that will end up married to a rich doctor or a CEO.

I am a total failure with his prime wasted.I've gained 50 lbs in just a year due to severe depression.get backstabbed by an irreponsible asshole friend.Almost drop out of a school. Failed two projects.I disappointed my professors , friends and parents.
Everyday was like hell in high school.Felt like it had no escape.I locked myself up in the darkroom crying alone and have been developing a severe social avoidance since then.

She was pretty and smart young girl with a bright future ,a type of girl that will end up married to a rich doctor or a CEO.

I am a total failure with his prime wasted.I've gained 50 lbs in just a year due to severe depression.get backstabbed by an irreponsible asshole friend.Almost drop out of a school. Failed two projects.I disappointed my professors , friends and parents.
Everyday was like hell in high school.Felt like it had no escape.I locked myself up in the darkroom crying alone and have been developing a severe social avoidance since then.
shy smart girls are sluts on the inside

Is she white?

jfl. Maybe after she is finished rimming Chad after Chad after Chad.

Seeing a photo of my oneitis(17-18F) ,I haven't seen her for 4 years after I leave the city since I was 15 . She made it clear that I'm not her type but she was the first girl that validated an existence to some nobody.
Sure , there is no way that we will be together. I am the ugliest loser with a dim future.

Yes, I felt the same about my one from 2008. I went to uni, came back, then saw the bitch on a bus. I wanted to say something about the youth club, but couldn't. I feel like I have to do something about her, but I'm not sure what, otherwise I'll never move on.

I guess I'll just enjoy the fact that she is going to hit the wall in about 2 years time and I am gonna be approaching and banging foids 10 years younger than herself...

I wish, who am I kidding, I'm a friggin' incel!:forcedsmile:

Yes, I felt the same about my one from 2008. I went to uni, came back, then saw the bitch on a bus. I wanted to say something about the youth club, but couldn't. I feel like I have to do something about her, but I'm not sure what, otherwise I'll never move on.

I guess I'll just enjoy the fact that she is going to hit the wall in about 2 years time and I am gonna be approaching and banging foids 10 years younger than herself...

I wish, who am I kidding, I'm a friggin' incel!:forcedsmile:

I will just have a LTR with one loyal girl.
In my opinion ,slaying is for the junkies who will end up catching HIV.
jfl. Maybe after she is finished rimming Chad after Chad after Chad.

And crying for betas to comfort her when she get both eyes blacked by a thugmaxxed Chad.

yeah OP i stop sometime and think how there are guys pumping and dumping that foid you would love but no she isnt yours life is shit :feelsbadman:

yeah OP i stop sometime and think how there are guys pumping and dumping that foid you would love but no she isnt yours life is shit :feelsbadman:

Spot on , an incel takes years or even almost decade to prove his love while chads and normies take just an hour to pump and dump.