Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Imagine that you (as a sub5 man) manage to get an attractive girlfriend. What risks do you now face from the public, who might be jealous?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★★
Suppose you get a very attractive girlfriend, other than the possibility of her leaving you for Chad, what other risks would you now face from men around you?

Whenever a sub5 guy is seen with an attractive foid, that obviously draws attention, but if she’s white (and the guys is not white), that might draw some backlash. Right?

Other guys would talk shit about me and make fun of me in front of the foid. This happens when I'm with a foid, not even dating.

Probably nothing. I dont have anything to do with my school bullies anymore and i dont see them anymore

They'll play games and try to emasculate you in front of her, I suppose? Hell if I know. I do believe inceldom is in large part enforced by the males at the top of the ladder.

The idea of getting any foid is beyond reality

It’s funny, society wants to me to be a mindless machine living a anti human lifestyle but yet I also have to pretend to be human.

the stacy will cheat on u unless

u chain her to u so she cannot get away

then u drag her around everywhere + she just has 2 grin and bear all of it

the stacy will cheat on u unless

u chain her to u so she cannot get away

then u drag her around everywhere + she just has 2 grin and bear all of it
also she can help u postmaxx then bc u basically have an extra hand