Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Imagine stealing threads.

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
Looksmax get their shit from us then shit on us and how .co is shit.

STOLEN THREADS

FROM

Last edited:
Looksmax get their shit from us then shit on and how .co is shit.

STOLEN THREADS

FROM

It's personalityinkwell reposting all the threads :lul:

It's personalityinkwell reposting all the threads :lul:
Lamest asf, and all the mofos in the comments saying how high IQ he is. He literally just copied and paste, he want a ego boost.

Lamest asf, and all the mofos in the comments saying how high IQ he is. You literally just copied and paste, he want a ego boost.
Although by the avi he has you'd think he is micropenis29 but he reused the avi too :feelshaha:

Although by the avi he has you'd think he is micropenis29 but he reused the avi too :feelshaha:
The guy is a troll, looksmax is where all the larpers,trolls,fakecels go after getting ban or it’s where they come from just like that idiot Colvin.

The guy is a troll, looksmax is where all the larpers,trolls,fakecels go after getting ban or it’s where they come from just like that idiot Colvin.
tbh recalled @BlkPillPres posting how there was a lot more helpful advice on looksmax than here if the offtopic section wasn't considered. Offtopic section on looksmax is where a lot of the larpers and trolls on that forum are.

tbh recalled @BlkPillPres posting how there was a lot more helpful advice on looksmax than here if the offtopic section wasn't considered. Offtopic section on looksmax is where a lot of the larpers and trolls on that forum are.
That’s true but you already know most the forum quality comes from a minority of people, a bit like this forum actually.

sewers ruined this forum.
What happend with colvin

That’s true but you already know most the forum quality comes from a minority of people, a bit like this forum actually.
Unfortunately that's true of most online places. See the 90-9-1 rule: 90% lurk, 9% participate, 1% create.

Unfortunately that's true of most online places. See the 90-9-1 rule: 90% lurk, 9% participate, 1% create.
I might make a thread on this, and also how we shouldn’t trust looksmax users.

im calling it now that FastBananaCEO is a larp and troll. He’s with his buddies Colvin Werty and personalityinkwell on looksmax.
(Edit) an obviously how can I forget Ritalincel
Theirs more I can name too but can’t be bothered.

Last edited:
tbh imo a lot of them are just trolls in the same vein as /misc/ users on bodybuilding.com. They just happened to adopt more blackpilled lingo but it's obvious from the discussions they are trying to bait others.
im calling it now that FastBananaCEO is a larp and troll. He’s with his buddies Colvin Werty and personalityinkwell on looksmax.
FastBananaCEO is a youngcel but imo have nothing against him. That being said can understand why you wouldn't trust a lot of younger members that also post on looksmax given the track record of many such members faking the true extent of their inceldom that has been established lately.

Last edited:
@Personalityinkwell thoughts?

Image result for walking with israel flag gif

Don’t chat shit, you’re clearly a troll from your profile picture. You haven’t even been here for a good month and already have 1k post. Key signs of a fakecel larper, all you replies are stupid and nonsensical giving off the vibes that your here to larp.

Your profile description is: satanic, Thelemite, occultist signs of an edgemaxx faggot.

You don’t care for this forum.

Last edited:
Don’t chat shit, you’re clearly a troll from your profile picture. You haven’t even been here for a good month and already have 1k post. Key signs of a fakecel larper, all you replies are stupid and nonsensical giving off the vibes that your here to larp.

Your profile description is: satanic, Thelemite, occultist signs of an edgemaxx faggot.

You don’t care for this forum.
dn. rd

FastBananaCEO is a troll and a larping faggot.

He's been on my list for months

20210122 185144

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back