Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine starving yourself daily, tracking your calories and lifting 5x a week so you can get abs

IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
You do all that stuff to still be an incel, meanwhile some kids 10 years younger than you who are overweight and have no clue about diet get GFs easily.

This is why I never hold back calories or restrict myself of other things. I’m a fat fuck at this point but so be it, incel either way.

stay fat you fucking nigger

Meanwhile there are dudes who are tall but have a belly and still get bitches.

Based and actually blackpilled. Ignore these redpilled faggots, OP

Simp GIFs | Tenor
There is no point of looksmaxxing other than to attract females. If anything looksmaxxers are the simps, they put in tons of effort to go from a 4/10 incel to a 5/10 incel just to appear better to foids who wouldn’t spit on them if they were on fire.

I would recommend still staying at least at normal weight. Gymcelling should not be done only for toilets. No gym for your face, height and possible non-neurotypical mind.

fitness is just a personal hobby of mine. if ur only motivation to not be fat and unhealthy is getting girls then im afraid i must diagnose you with cuckitis.
Fine keep tracking your cals like a health obsessed reddit soyboy

Imagine gymmaxing to get mogged by some 5’10 120 pound Chad

30%+ of regular gym attendants don't need to worry about that because they're roidmaxxed.

Shut up. Everytime the gym gets mentioned the soys have to immediately jump on and say “but muh lifting doesn’t get you girls!!!!! Get a personality next time:soy:“. Keep being a soy, keep being sedentary all day and keep abiding soyciety like a good goyim cuck.
I never said anything about personality what I mean is no gym for ugly face short height and not being NT

You do all that stuff to still be an incel, meanwhile some kids 10 years younger than you who are overweight and have no clue about diet get GFs easily.

This is why I never hold back calories or restrict myself of other things. I’m a fat fuck at this point but so be it, incel either way.
there is no abs for your face

Gymmaxxing is cucked ngl

Being lean over being fatty everyday.

Absolutely right

I did that plus train in material arts running and weight lifting up to 6 hours a day 6 day a week to be a fighter it was worth it screw c*':; the nicest food is a sever narcissist most are full blown sociopaths or dark triad people society allows this evil