Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Imagine some men feel bad they cant satisfy their women when

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1bjpa9x/my_first_orgasm/

"sorry guys! I’m an idiot. The ones that finally got me there was We-Vibe Unite 2.0 and Satisfyer Pro 2 Gen 3 Double Air Pulse App. It took me a few hours of back and forth (switching between the two) and making my own “live control” on the app. So good! I think the air blowing on my clit was the main contributor."

She apologizes for being an idiot because every roastie is asking how she managed to achieve this impossible task.

just be We-Vibe Unite 2.0 and Satisfyer Pro 2 Gen 3 Double Air Pulse at the same time theory.

And some men are insecure because their gfs fake their orgasm :feelskek:

If i find out my future gf is faking her orgasms or tells me im not pleasuring her enough ill tell her im sorry im not a somali animal with 10 inches dick that vibrates and goes torpedo for your gaping cave and leave her.

I’ve been masturbating since I was a literal toddler,

It's now standard for foids to use industrial power tools and infact they probably use these fucking things when I am not looking!

iu

We-Vibe Unite 2.0 and Satisfyer Pro 2 Gen 3 Double Air Pulse
Lol women have to use literal cyberpunk dystopia shit to orgasm, and will still insist that not coming during sex is some sort of moral travesty that justifies shit like cheating and necessitates all the feminist laws and policies that have fucked over families and society

Last edited:
Why even try at this point?

I'm serious

imagine caring if the girl got off

Nature doesn't care about female orgasms

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1bjpa9x/my_first_orgasm/

"sorry guys! I’m an idiot. The ones that finally got me there was We-Vibe Unite 2.0 and Satisfyer Pro 2 Gen 3 Double Air Pulse App. It took me a few hours of back and forth (switching between the two) and making my own “live control” on the app. So good! I think the air blowing on my clit was the main contributor."

She apologizes for being an idiot because every roastie is asking how she managed to achieve this impossible task.

just be We-Vibe Unite 2.0 and Satisfyer Pro 2 Gen 3 Double Air Pulse at the same time theory.

And some men are insecure because their gfs fake their orgasm :feelskek:

If i find out my future gf is faking her orgasms or tells me im not pleasuring her enough ill tell her im sorry im not a somali animal with 10 inches dick that vibrates and goes torpedo for your gaping cave and leave her.

Fucking cunt stupid hole should be beaten the crap out of that rotten pussy cunt vile whore infected with std!