Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious imagine siding with israel

Nope. Same people. Sorry you jealousy Aussie darky curry abo. :feelsjuice: They were always the same peoples. Just one wants to revert to older forms of the other (Judaism)
Yes, that is why none migrated from Israel or other Arab countries. Cause they were already there

Okay. I guess I understood about 45% of this. Idk. I'm not even interested in whether your support Israel per say. I just want to gauge how NPC you are. And yes, just being an Incel doesn't mean one isn't NPC.

Please link me this post about "good women" you mention. This has been done before in many ways, need to see in what way you talked about it etc.

As for being NPC, we are all products of our culture or things we heard from others. Although the blackpill is just something that can be directly noticed irl, but that doesn’t mean we are correct about anything else (the varying opinions on other things is proof of that) .

As for being NPC, we are all products of our culture or things we heard from others.
Yes. There is a much more succinct way of understanding this btw if you care to learn. Mimetic desire. But you need to go deeper into this.
Although the blackpill is just something that can be directly noticed irl.
Sometimes it can be. Sometimes depends on who is doing the noticing.
but that doesn’t mean we are correct about anything else (the varying opinions on other things is proof of that) .
Yes.

Your comment to me indicates you are
Your comments are indicating that you have Israel's cock in your mouth and you refuse to take it out.

Your comments are indicating that you have Israel's cock in your mouth and you refuse to take it out.
Both are flawed religions for today and in the long run, I believe. But supporting Muslim terrorists because you believe in a vast cohesive Jew conspiracy means you have everyone's cock in your mouth, and refuse to relinquish your desire to imitate the masses.

But supporting Muslim terrorists
iu

Honestly, the entire middle east should just get nuked

All the boomers here in Sweden supports Israel and thinks Hamas are terrorists. It makes me sick to my stomach, stupid brainwashed boomers. Zionists.

They didn't create "women's rights" on their own. Trust me you can see right here how cucked Hindu-Indians and even Muslim Indians are.
Curries are a different kind of cuck but they got ass blasted by anglos (number 1 shabbos goy) for hundred of years

they got blown the fuck out and culture raped by anglos
Everyone is simultaneously culture raped (present) and also culture benefitted (past) by anglos.

Everyone is simultaneously culture raped (present) and also culture benefitted (past) by anglos.
What beneftis turned into a serf state of JEWSA and israel, all of our problems stem from anglos and thier inbreed desire to protect and cover for jews in the name of economic prosperity. Every single anglo country is foaming at the mouth to bring more niggers in and miscegenate, what exactly is the point of all these advantages if the future is just dysgenic browns

What beneftis turned into a serf state of JEWSA and israel, all of our problems stem from anglos and thier inbreed desire to protect and cover for jews in the name of economic prosperity. Every single anglo country is foaming at the mouth to bring more niggers in and miscegenate, what exactly is the point of all these advantages if the future is just dysgenic browns
There isn't really one coherent sentence in your post. I'll try my best.

First, go back to 2018-2020. Donald Trump with his Kushner son had outlined a plan which would help bring Gaza into a nice factory workers type of prosperity. He wanted to turn the region into a giant production plant. Not a bad idea at all, and with the private sector anf public sector of America getting behind it, it may have worked very well. Instead these wonderful robots we have in American politics and IV league academic dumbassary, they protested and protested getting the sand niggers of Palestine all riles up in the process. Now it's back to sand niggers corruption and chaos. Do you not understand the economics here?

The rest of what you wrote is just jibberish.

isreali society is doomed there society is run by progressive feminist who colonized the ghaza strip and arab land and colonized by a jewish apartide state that want to relocate the people simply because they have a different skin color to isrealis most of them have white skin while arabs have dark skin i support the muslims they are the only people who cover there women that take there religion seriously and the very few who refuse to accept the feminist system that demonizes and ostracize its men especially young men have no guidance instead of helping these troubled young men they bullie and ostracise these men and treat them as a broken species that cant be fixed there is a quote i read quote from a book i read a anchient african proverb "the boy who is not welcomed by his village, will be the who wams himself, with the flames of its destruction."