Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious imagine siding with israel

Not really. The creation of Israel was a mess, but it's not like a foreign country invaded and took the land by force ... jews were already living there.
That is false, 99% of the kikes migrated from elsewhere. They stole what isn’t theirs and the people they stole from are fighting back

That is false, 99% of the kikes migrated from elsewhere. They stole what isn’t theirs and the people they stole from are fighting back
That's simply not true ... Look at e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel
Or look at that: https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.or...h-population-of-israel-palestine-1517-present - 1947 there were already 630 000 jews present, obviously way more than 1%.

Of course, if we go far back in time enough, 100% of the people migrated from elsewhere (in every country), but I would say foundation of the state seems like good cutoff point?

That's simply not true ... Look at e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel
Or look at that: https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.or...h-population-of-israel-palestine-1517-present - 1947 there were already 630 000 jews present, obviously way more than 1%.

Of course, if we go far back in time enough, 100% of the people migrated from elsewhere (in every country), but I would say foundation of the state seems like good cutoff point?
When the fake terrorist state was established, overwhelming majority were sand niggers. They were evicted and forced out

Hamas did the “terrorist” attack due to the repeated terrorist attacks Israel has been doing for decades with no repercussions. It is a terrorist state that has no right to exist
yes I agree Israel is worse

56757.jpg
That’s not even me though

@avoidthefoid hi I couIdnt reply to what u said. I I tagged. The people who do these terriost attacks are not even Muslim our religion doesn’t promote killing innocents or even beheading them

I support Hamas because I hate jews

@avoidthefoid hi I couIdnt reply to what u said. I I tagged. The people who do these terriost attacks are not even Muslim our religion doesn’t promote killing innocents or even beheading them
really? so why was your prophet a pedophile and married a 6 yo girl and waited to have sex with her until she was 9?

why was mohammed killing other tribes, torturing them and raping their women?

it's all in the Quran. and the muslims want to force this shit on all of us

really? so why was your prophet a pedophile and married a 6 yo girl and waited to have sex with her until she was 9?

why was mohammed killing other tribes, torturing them and raping their women?

it's all in the Quran. and the muslims want to force this shit on all of us
That’s all bullshit idk from where u got that
From and watch ur tone when speaking about the prophet u fucking faggot

My point is you said you support them because they are muslim. Rather than saying you think they are in the right, morally righteous in their cause, or something else.
Do you support Israel yes or no?

As an incel when you've been lied to by soyciety non stop why'd you believe them on really anything at this point. But hell for arguments sake let's ignore that islamists didn't turn our nations into feminist dystopian nightmares and make most of us into incels Jews did.

The less kikes in the world the better. :yes:

The news is so full of outright lies and propaganda it's fucking ridiculous.

Right now on Reddit r/worldnews there are 2 obviously completely fabricated stories with zero evidence.

They're saying an all female IDF Israel squad killed 100 Hamas terrorists. Zero evidence, not even a picture. 100% complete bullshit :feelshaha:

They're even saying Iranians are turning against Hamas and are now supporting Israel. LOL really :feelstastyman:

Right now on Reddit r/worldnews there are 2 obviously completely fabricated stories with zero evidence.

They're saying an all female IDF Israel squad killed 100 Hamas terrorists. Zero evidence, not even a picture. 100% complete bullshit :feelshaha:

They're even saying Iranians are turning against Hamas and are now supporting Israel. LOL really :feelstastyman:

Stupid Jew propaganda

Idc about the conflict. I have my own personal issues.
Can you just answer the question? Yes you do know about the conflict. You have been espousing opinions all over the site about it. Now you are unable to answer it directly? Having personal vacation days?

You have been espousing opinions all over the site about it.
when? I just keep getting tagged about it mostly and dragged in due to being kike.

when? I just keep getting tagged about it mostly and dragged in due to being kike.
You have some foid-like excuse for everything. I have seen multiple comments when I checked similar threads today itself.

I have seen multiple comments when I checked similar threads today itself. You have some foid-like excuse for everything. The slippery Copex.

Chaos in the media, as per the usual.

I have seen multiple comments when I checked similar threads today itself. You have some foid-like excuse for everything. The slippery Copex.
Ok, if that’s the case then why are you asking me? It should he obvious from those alleged comments (or not).

Zionist settlers burned a Palestinian baby to death in an arson attack a few years ago
They then turned up at the inquest and sang and gloated about it
So it's these scum that started the baby burning stuff
The US and UK media never mentions this incident the chickenshit cowards

Not that I believe the atrocity stories the Jews keep mentioning

These far right Zionists are the most racist genocidal scum the world has ever known

Ok, if that’s the case then why are you asking me? It should he obvious from those alleged comments (or not).
I want you to either give a definite answer OR admit you are a Hamas supporter (at worst) OR - a guy who can't champion his own Israeli background (at best) because he wants to be popular on this site and non-controversial. Teehee "Safe". Like a bluepilled normie cuck. Like a foid does. "I don't take sides".

Zionist settlers burned a Palestinian baby to death in an arson attack a few years ago
They then turned up at the inquest and sang and gloated about it
So it's these scum that started the baby burning stuff
The US and UK media never mentions this incident the chickenshit cowards

Not that I believe the atrocity stories the Jews keep mentioning

These far right Zionists are the most racist genocidal scum the world has ever known
Top kek if you think the U.S. media and U.S. current political power (Leftist Dems) protect Israel today? They always support Palestine & Muslims in academia, in liberal America and in popular TV, Movies, and Media.

Your lack of knowledge about everything (including of course History) is what made me stop talking to you. It's laughable, what you said.

Islam is in essence a regression from forms of Judaism and the people of that region (and other parts of middle East like Lebanon) to an earlier form of pagen like bullshit. It's very difficult to prove what you said and moreover, both groups have been believing in bullshit Messiah-hero worship for ever. Bad for the Incel !

I support total everyone death.
It’s time God judge us all and send the cucks to hell.

I want you to either give a definite answer OR admit you are a Hamas supporter (at worst) OR - a guy who can't champion his own Israeli background (at best) because he wants to be popular on this site and non-controversial. Teehee "Safe". Like a bluepilled normie cuck. Like a foid does. "I don't take sides"
I don’t give af about my background, it hasn’t done anything for me except make me cope with a retarded religion. As for being non-controversial, I thinking my post about how there are good women and thinking they are all evil is cope, is much more controversial than me supporting Israel jfl. There’s literally other users here supporting Israel because they hate Palestinians for being shit skins, so no one cares.

Your lack of knowledge about everything (including of course History) is what made me stop talking to you. It's laughable, what you said.

Islam is in essence a regression from forms of Judaism and the people of that region (and other parts of middle East like Lebanon) to an earlier form of pagen like bullshit. It's very difficult to prove what you said and moreover, both groups have been believing in bullshit Messiah-hero worship for ever. Bad for the Incel !
Ok kike worshipper. I didn’t even notice you stopped talking to me

I don’t give af about my background, it hasn’t done anything for me except make me cope with a retarded religion. As for being non-controversial, I thinking my post about how there are good women and thinking they are all evil is cope, is much more controversial than me supporting Israel jfl. There’s literally other users here supporting Israel because they hate Palestinians for being shit skins, so no one cares.
Okay. I guess I understood about 45% of this. Idk. I'm not even interested in whether your support Israel per say. I just want to gauge how NPC you are. And yes, just being an Incel doesn't mean one isn't NPC.

Please link me this post about "good women" you mention. This has been done before in many ways, need to see in what way you talked about it etc.

Based fuck the jewish the created inceldom by creating women rights, may god bless the arabcels who laid down their lives to spill kike blood in the holy land, death to america and death to israel
They didn't create "women's rights" on their own. Trust me you can see right here how cucked Hindu-Indians and even Muslim Indians are.

Fuck israel all my homies hate israel

Not really. The creation of Israel was a mess, but it's not like a foreign country invaded and took the land by force ... jews were already living there.
This is correct. The @ilieknothing guy know nothing. The land was filled with the same types of people genetically in almost every way. One group became Jews and the other (also Jews) regressed into Islam.

Top kek if you think the U.S. media and U.S. current political power (Leftist Dems) protect Israel today? They always support Palestine & Muslims in academia, in liberal America and in popular TV, Movies, and Media.
Full sapport for Ijrael saar! :feelsEhh:

This is correct. The @ilieknothing guy know nothing. The land was filled with the same types of people genetically in almost every way. One group became Jews and the other (also Jews) regressed into Islam.
Before 1947, it was overwhelmingly Arab. Only kikes and their supporters say otherwise to justify theft

Before 1947, it was overwhelmingly Arab. Only kikes and their supporters say otherwise to justify theft
Nope. Same people. Sorry you jealousy Aussie darky curry abo. :feelsjuice: They were always the same peoples. Just one wants to revert to older forms of the other (Judaism)