Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine living as a curry and not becoming mentally ill or insane from being mogged and humiliated by the rest of the world!

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
To retain your sanity and functioning, you basically have to live a life of complete delusion where you ignore or reject all the stats revealing your inferiority in every aspect of living. You would have to exist like a totally sedated individual who has been drugged out of his mind.

It is not simply that most MGTOW religions were born out of Curryland. Nothing ever changes tbh. Curries were non nt incels 2000 yrs back and they are even today

I've become mentally ill due to being curry lol. It's over asf

It is not simply that most MGTOW religions were born out of Curryland. Nothing ever changes tbh. Curries were non nt incels 2000 yrs back and they are even today
Absolutely correct. The entire genealogy and anthropology is fucked.

I've become mentally ill due to being curry lol. It's over asf
Its only natural and inevitable. I'd be worried about you if you didn't become mentally ill.

Its only natural and inevitable. I'd be worried about you if you didn't become mentally ill.
I didnt! Well, i am better than you in every possible way, so it shouldnt be a surprise. As romans said - what Jupiter can do, a bull cannot

I didnt! Well, i am better than you in every possible way, so it shouldnt be a surprise. As romans said - what Jupiter can do, a bull cannot
You're not curry.

How do curries stay sane?

Imagine living as a dirty south Indian or gangetic street shitting nigger :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back