Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine if we could study the blackpill at uni like whores study social justice

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
★★★
Imagine that.

You would go to uni and study this https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill

The degree would give you legitimacy and credibility in the eyes of society.

You would then proceed to find a job where your main occupation would be to enforce male supremacy in the corporate world.

You'd promote ideas such as :
- women can't be CEOs
- women can't be the superior of a man
- women can't be fat and have to dress feminine
- women must be paid 20% less because they produce 20% less

And other healthy ideas.

That's the daily life of thousands of whores in the west now.

Are you on your period? Imagine this, imagine that how about you imagine this dick in your mouth. Bro said imagine studying the blackpill, nerdy ahh. Bro also gave modules, you forgot giving the marking scheme.

how about you imagine this dick in your mouth.

Are you on your period? Imagine this, imagine that how about you imagine this dick in your mouth. Bro said imagine studying the blackpill, nerdy ahh. Bro also gave modules, you forgot giving the marking scheme.

LMFAO are u on meds or what

I would have worded it differently, but i agree, im getting sick and tired of these "what if" or "Imagine that" posts. No imagination for your face

Last edited:
No one considers social justice as a real degree

Teaching the blackpill should be MANDATORY from a young age.
It would have made me less bitter because in that scenario, I was never lied to.

I already made a program for this

YEAR 1

Semester 1

INCL1001 - Introduction to Inceldom 1A
FOID1001 - Foidology 1A
CHAD1001 - Chad Studies 1A
SOOY1001 - Introduction to Soys, White Knights and Cucks 1A

Semester 2

INCL1002 - Introduction to Inceldom 1B
MNLT1001 - Fundamentals of Manletism
FOID1002 - Foidology 1B
INCL1003 - History of Inceldom 1A

YEAR 2

Semester 1

LOOK2001 - Lookism Studies
COPE2001 - Coping Studies and Strategies
MEME2001 - Incel meme and humour studies
* Students are to pick a STEM elective for their fourth course this course as STEM is the most incel degree

Semester 2

JBWP2002 - Just Be White Theory Studies
CURY2002 - Currycel and Kebabcel Studies
RICE2002 - Ricecel Studies
NIGR2002 - Nigcel Studies and Basketball

YEAR 3

Semester 1

BLKP3001 - Advanced Blackpilled Lookism and Facial Anatomy
DTRD3001 - Dark Triad Attraction and Impacts on Society
Thesis on a topic of the student's choosing or in depth group case study with a Chadfishing experiment (credit for 2 courses)

Semester 2

BLKP3002 - Advanced studies on heightism
HYPG3002 - Hypergamy studies and Behaviours of the foid
Student continues thesis from Semester 1, if case study was done in Semester 1 another case study is to be done on a different app to the one used in Semester 1 (credit for 2 courses)

What do you think of my program? Would you suggest any changes? Any ideas for the curriculum of the courses?

I would have worded it differently, but i agree, im getting sick and tired of these "what if" or "Imagine that" posts. No imagination for your face
Whiny ass bitches, imagine having a life first nigga.

brainrot

yessir black pill knowledge should be made mandatory. It would save everyone a great deal of trouble

interesting thought experiment

The blackpill is just observing reality for the most part. No real high IQ level material required to understand it but bluepilled normies are still too retarded and low IQ to grasp and comprehend the basics of something that's already very simple and obvious to begin with.

call it asocial injustice

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back