Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Imagine if a online magazine would post the same about womens roast flaps

Body acceptance is only for woemen, old news.

The whole internet would go crazy, foids will feel disrespected (while at the same time laughing at the article with men's small penisses) and whiteknights and soycucks would be saying things like "boycott site XY"

10. Social media empowers women
“I fuck a guy with a tiny cock who turns out doing me wrong in some way or another, I will fucking mega-blast my iPhone cache of pictures of his pathetic baby unicorn dick all across the Internet until he moves to a new country under a new identity.”

So when a man posts nudes of a woman online without her consent his a horrible monster who should be put in jail, but when women post nudes of men without their permission it's "empowerment".

Hypocrisy at its peak. I don't know how this world will be cucked in near future

No-one talks about loose vaginas because it would be misogyny

Let's talk about roast beef flaps, in other words, expired pussies

7. IT’S THEIR TURN FOR SOME BODY SHAMING
Am I missing something here or when and where have women been body-shamed in the way manlets and dickcels are body-shamed?

1. I MAKE FUN OF THEM
“I make fun of them. Who doesn’t? Small penises are hilarious! They’re a punchline all their own: Just say ‘small penis’ in front of a group of women, and they’ll all burst out laughing, because they’ve all known that one guy with a dick the size of a finger.”

—Tessa, 31

Tessa, 31

Imagine being 31 years old and bursting out laughing at the utterance of "small penis" like a 9 year old.

make fun of small penises = Oh my god, so funny guys, with small dicks should kill themselves

make fun of roast flaps = Oh my god a terrorist

Why normies with a small dick even try is beyond me. All you will get is a resentful bitch that wishes she was able to get Chad Thundercock when she was younger.

Your sons will have the same tiny dick and will be left to inceldom as hypergamy continues on.

From the same website
https://thoughtcatalog.com/brianna-...fatness-or-removing-health-from-the-equation/
These are the principles of the body positive movement:
– All bodies are “good” bodies. There is no inherent moral ascription to the size, shape or color of a body.
[...]
– It is wrong to judge, shame, ridicule or punish people based on their body.
It is not about only accepting those who are healthy and beautiful. It is not about trying to decide who is healthy and beautiful. It is only remembering that everyone is imperfect, yet everyone is worthy.
Yeah I sure got that from the small dick article.

So when a man posts nudes of a woman online without her consent his a horrible monster who should be put in jail, but when women post nudes of men without their permission it's "empowerment".
Its just a joke tehehe

They all deserve H2SO4 in their faces

Maybe its time incels start making some gay buzzfeed clickbait site that hates on roasties exclusively. "why I don't date fat women with smelly vaginas" "Men tell all about their experiences with sluts with batwing labias"

There'd be a war

this is the purest form of hypocrisy I am increasingly convinced that holes are a different species from us

Yes. That is exactly the case in the matriarchy we live in.

The whole internet would go crazy, foids will feel disrespected (while at the same time laughing at the article with men's small penisses) and whiteknights and soycucks would be saying things like "boycott site XY"
And yet we are supposed to take their opinions seriously.

Maybe its time incels start making some gay buzzfeed clickbait site that hates on roasties exclusively. "why I don't date fat women with smelly vaginas" "Men tell all about their experiences with sluts with batwing labias"
YES. I’m picturing the tears falling from cucks all around the world. It’s glorious.

Which one of you fuckers is MIKEWAE in the comments?