Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine having a young foids brain

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
You'd feel oppressed yet be completely oblivious to how good you have it compared to the vast majority of men. You'd ignore or turn down looksmatched men who would be a good match for you because you think you can do better.
You'd take your youth and innocence for granted by giving it to Chads who only pump and dump you yet never learn your lesson.
You'd lack self-awarenes and be unaware of why you do the things you do.

I thought it was a post about HanniballectermaXx.

Their brains are full of cum

Time works against them. Time is based.

You're wrong already. I can imagine having a foid of any age brain easily.
You'd feel oppressed yet be completely oblivious to how good you have it compared to the vast majority of men.
They don't feel oppressed. They act oppressed because they know they can and get away with it. A foid thinks like a child. And it's not hard to think like a child.

Let's say you're a child and you know there was one adult that was nice to you if they thought something was wrong with you? You will start talking about how you're not feeling well, or that you tripped and fell, or that you're having a stomachache or something.
The adult will feel bad and then get you something. Whether it's food or let you watch something on TV or a movie, or if it's one of those types they can even get you a toy or a game you want.

You know damn well that nothing is wrong with you, but you know you can say this to use it to your advantage. It's the same with the oppression. You genuinely believe that they think they're oppressed? Are you next going to tell me that foids are bluepilled? Because that's the next step I think you're going to say if you believe this.

You'd ignore or turn down looksmatched men who would be a good match for you because you think you can do better.
Once again it's back to the child idea.
You're going to the store with your parent or something. You see a toy you want. You will test with your parent to see if they will get it for you. If they say no, then you will feel "oppressed" when you know you're not and just will try again later.
But, if you're lucky and they said yes to the toy? What would some children do?
Some will settle and get that toy. Others will test the parent and look for something that might be slightly more pricey that they want. They will keep going up and up until the parent say no and they will settle for the best toy they wanted and not settling for the lowest one.

It's the same with the looksmatch. You got your looksmatch toy, but you will aim for the pricier/better looking one as much as you can. If you can't get the most expensive looksmatch you wanted, you will settle for the next lowest until you can get the best one. This is why a lot of them settle with high tier normies for a while but not liking them much when they wanted the most expensive toy known as the chad.

You'd take your youth and innocence for granted by giving it to Chads who only pump and dump you yet never learn your lesson.
A lot of kids take a lot of things for granted. This one is too broad to get into and I'm not going to type out an essay here. You've been a kid before and you know you took things for granted.

An example? You were innocent and took for granted all the reasons you never got someone. You were bluepilled and thought that maybe it was how you acted, maybe it was how you were dressed, maybe it was your interests, maybe it's because you two just didn't connect.
You did not know better and wasted a lot of time and effort in trying everything you could to get a girl.
In the end you learn that you wasted all your time and showing nothing to gain.

Now you might as how that apply to an incel with the "yet never learn your lesson." How many examples of incels do you see where they say "I'm a virgin, but I'm not an incel. I might be in my 20s 30s 40s or 50s and never been with a girl, but I'm not an incel. I will find the girl for me one day." and they show no signs of learning and continuing their bullshit.
They're also taking other incels for granted as they refuse to listen to them.

You'd lack self-awarenes and be unaware of why you do the things you do.
A child lack self-awareness as well. Once again this isn't a surprise. The difference is they are aware of what they're doing.

Can get most guys they want, can get simps to orbit them, can get a guy to get them anything or gift them anything or do whatever they want, they know all of the powers they have and will use it against everyone. Same as why they know very well why they hit guys. They know if the guy just raises his arm, he doesn't even have to hit her, she will act like she got hit and cry and know that the guy will get in major trouble and everyone will side with her.
They know 100% what they're doing. Just like the kid that stole that money from the smaller kid they're bullying and then when they get caught, they will act all upset and sad and say they didn't mean to and that they were just playing and the kid insisted on him taking the money.
They know they might get away with it so they do that.

Once again. Not hard. Foids brain = child's brain.
Think like a child and you know exactly what a foid is going to do. It's not rocket science, man.

They don’t even have brains.

The foid me would look in the mirror and rope

They're animalistic.