Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine getting approached by a female

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I think all of us have never been approached by females.. I can't stop fantasizing how good it must feel to feel that validation... Imagine being in a store with your mom buying groceries and you get approached by a female, be it 3/10, 5/10 or 7/10 female I don't care.. Just any attention from a female.

fuck.

Yeah, the validation feels good tbh.

Imagine not being ugly.

I can't imagine that

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Imagine not being ugly.

I sometimes have these fucking dreams where im chad and all the girls are eye raping or trying to fuck me, life sucks when you are ugly.

It doesn't take that much for it to happen in a socially acceptable setting such as a club tbh. Having it happen in the middle of the day on the other hand, now that's more rare.

GeneticDysfunction said:
I sometimes have these fucking dreams where im chad and all the girls are eye raping or trying to fuck me, life sucks when you are ugly.

Sure does boyo. This life was a mistake.

Lol SAME thinggggggg.

So this place where i work there is a slut. She keeps looking at me.
But at the same time idk why.

So my boss was talking about how that girl has approacht my co-worker when he went home. She asked his number.

At that point i knew it was over. I knew that she was looking at me with disgust. 

If a girl really likes you she would make it obious bij approaching you and aksing you for youre number etc.

This shit never has happend to me... SUBHUMAN ALERT

I would love that.

The dopamine rush would be a 100 times better than sex and drugs combined...True validation and affection, living like a god all the time. You wouldn’t even have to lift a finger if you were goodlooking enough to be approached by femoids.

Octopusgun2 said:
The dopamine rush would be a 100 times better than sex and drugs combined...True validation and affection, living like a god all the time. You wouldn’t even have to lift a finger if you were goodlooking enough to be approached by femoids.

You described it perfectly.

Incel_Dikshit said:
Lol SAME thinggggggg.
So this place where i work there is a slut. She keeps looking at me.
But at the same time idk why.
So my boss was talking about how that girl has approacht my co-worker when he went home. She asked his number.
At that point i knew it was over. I knew that she was looking at me with disgust.
If a girl really likes you she would make it obious bij approaching you and aksing you for youre number etc.
This shit never has happend to me... SUBHUMAN ALERT
lmao same
When I was a legit truecel with severe acne I was 1st year into college and this femoid kept staring at me.. I then realized she had a bf and she was staring at me in disgust.. I would often make eye contact with her because she would fucking stare.. Well people don't stare at me now thank fucking god

Octopusgun2 said:

MAKE IT STOPPPPPP. Life as a sub 5 is torture.

The likelihood of a true incel being approached is far less than the likelihood of dinosaurs coming back to life :'(

CopingGymcel said:
It doesn't take that much for it to happen in a socially acceptable setting such as a club tbh. Having it happen in the middle of the day on the other hand, now that's more rare.

My normie looking friend get's approached at bars. Doesn't take much really

i do but its actually worse than nothing because its pity attention. at least when nothing happens you dont have to be reminded of the pussy you are denied access to.

Octopusgun2 said:

inner narcissism intensifies

I would even like it if a male approached me, tbh. I am not gay it's the fact that I was desirable.

Hunter said:
i do but its actually worse than nothing because its pity attention. at least when nothing happens you dont have to be reminded of the pussy you are denied access to.

what the fuck is pity attention

ArtoriasWolf said:
I would even like it if a male approached me, tbh. I am not gay it's the fact that I was desirable.

That could just mean you look feminine or beta

_incelinside said:
what the fuck is pity attention

That could just mean you look feminine or beta

pity attention: when you get female attention out of pity but she wouldnt actually want to go out or fuck you in a million years. usually done to virtue signal or to make them feel good about themselves. you can tell pretty easily if she has a boyfriend or if she is laughably out of your league looks/social wise.

Octopusgun2 said:

cope.

it happened to me and I didn't have some spontaneous orgasm. your comparison is clearly a stretch.

Spidey said:
Octopusgun2 said:
cope.
it happened to me and I didn't have some spontaneous orgasm. your comparison is clearly a stretch.
Sure. If you actually get actively approached by femoids then you wouldn’t be here. To get approached consistently then you need to be drop dead gorgeous, top 3%, an actual 9/10.

Octopusgun2 said:
Sure. If you actually get actively approached by femoids then you wouldn’t be here. To get approached consistently then you need to be drop dead gorgeous, top 3%, an actual 9/10.

Approached =/= actively approached.

You never said that before. I got a dopamine rush and I was happy but your cope is just fantasy level. I am volcel technically.

Spidey said:
cope.

it happened to me and I didn't have some spontaneous orgasm. your comparison is clearly a stretch.

When it happens, you just end up autisming it away anyway or don't realize it before it's over. You need to practice talking to women or even if one approaches you, you'll fuck it up.

CopingGymcel said:
When it happens, you just end up autisming it away anyway or don't realize it before it's over. You need to practice talking to women or even if one approaches you, you'll fuck it up.

Lol, my aspie days are gone.

I exchanged details but didn't continue contact because 1) I am volcel. 2) They heard my details wrong.
I am not trying to brag btw, I definitely got a dopamine rush but this coper said it was better than sex lmfao.

Spidey said:

You never said that before. I got a dopamine rush and I was happy but your cope is just fantasy level. I am volcel technically.

These new posters

source.gif

Spidey said:

>defends gymceling
>approached by females

Definitely Framecel222

_incelinside said:
These new posters

He's not new. He's a framecel222 alt

UncannyValley said:
>defends gymceling
>approached by females

Definitely Framecel222

LOL he's tired of getting mogged into the dirt on lookism

_incelinside said:
LOL he's tired of getting mogged into the dirt on lookism

I didn't know he was on lookism

UncannyValley said:
Spidey said:
>defends gymceling
>approached by females
Definitely Framecel222

_incelinside said:
These new posters

Yeah, now that I look at it, it might be him.

meanwhile normies about their "clingy girlfriends"

i think if a female ever approached me my stomach would explode from adrenaline.

Octopusgun2 said:

Didn't he say he was never gonna come back except to brag about his "lays"? LMAO

Octopusgun2 said:

It's not him. I'm talking to him on lookism.

Framecel is on the juice now btw. He is going to ascend.

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
It's not him. I'm talking to him on lookism.
Framecel is on the juice now btw. He is going to ascend.
I doubt he’s going to ascend unless he fixes his shitty underye area.

VLÖ said:
Didn't he say he was never gonna come back except to brag about his "lays"? LMAO

I thought he said he was going to keep making alts

Octopusgun2 said:
I doubt he’s going to ascend unless he fixes his shitty underye area.

Cope. He still looks good enough even with that flaw.

You got laid with your lower third, so I don't see why he couldn't get laid with such a small flaw.

@"_incelinside"
@"UncannyValley"
@"Octopusgun2"

You guys are on a next level cope if you think I am an alt of some "framecel". I've lurked on this site for a while and I have no idea who that is.

Spidey said:
@"_incelinside"
@"UncannyValley"
@"Octopusgun2"

You guys are on a next level cope if you think I am an alt of some "framecel". I've lurked on this site for a while and I have no idea who that is.

If you lurked on this site for awhile then you'd know who he is

UncannyValley said:
If you lurked on this site for awhile then you'd know who he is

And yet I don't so either I ignored his threads or just browsed it occasionally like normal people usually do.

Spidey said:
And yet I don't so either I ignored his threads or just browsed it occasionally like normal people usually do.

Normie

Reeeee

UncannyValley said:
You're a normie?

no i'm a blackpilled volcel but i expected him to call me a normie...

i said "or browsed it like normal people" but I am not actually a normie myself

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Imagine not being ugly.

Looks matter way too much in life tbh, from dating to your career.

Cynistic said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Imagine not being ugly.
Looks matter way too much in life tbh, from dating to your career.

Yep; that's the essence of the blackpill: your looks determine your success in life.

At this point if a femoid approached me, I would instantly ask what she is trying to sell.

the only time ive been approached by females was when they wanted to laugh at me and call me ugly