Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine every woman on tinder you have right swiped

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Now imagine them, all in a line in front of you. Every single one of those that you didn't match with, comes up to you, and days "ugly". One by one, they reject you as a legitimate being.

That is what is actually happening. These aren't hypothetical women, each one that you right swipe that doesn't match is a woman who has ACTIVELY REJECTED YOU. They saw you, and decided you need not spread your genes. You are useless. You are trash.

don't use tinder lul

I have had hundreds of women call me ugly...to my face. No need to imagine.

Tinder is useless if you're an ugly ass dude.

why do you talk in 2nd person? You may be useless trash, but that doesn't mean everyone else is.

I hate that tinder is even worse than real life. Even fat ugly trash whales get laid with good looking guys. We have no chance there.

Holy shit. I thought I was immune to Suifuel and then I saw this. ...thanks for diversifying the suifuel OP. So much better than pictures of girls and saying " you will never have ___"

I have thought about this before which is why I stopped using tinder

If you try tinder in thailand you'll get different results. The rosties here are too stuck up and spoiled. If all they want is hot guys they will end up being bitter old cat ladies with stretched out flappy pussies. The only guys they'd be able to settle with after heavy cock carousel riding are soyboy cucks.