Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine dying for this lmao

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Screenshot 20210919 034459 Twitter

Screenshot 20210919 034559 Twitter

Screenshot 20210919 034805 Twitter

Screenshot 20210919 034831 Twitter

Screenshot 20210919 034944 Twitter

Imagine storming the beaches of Normandy, getting PTSD, and risking death for the future of your country, only to have it devolve into this degeneracy :feelskek:

107227525 landing craft

JFL! I hate seeing twitter normies. Their lives are so good and fulfilling and then they go on complain and complain about anxiety :feelshaha:

I bet 99% of people on antidepressants are larping retards who are mad they couldn't have sex with Tyrone this week.

They all died for nothing. The wars where for nothing. Carl died for nothing. Everything was all for nothing
Sad truth.

If anyone managed to travel back in time and show those men what America would become, I guarantee every single one of them would refuse to fight :feelshaha:

Sad truth.

If anyone managed to travel back in time and show those men what America would become, I guarantee every single one of them would refuse to fight :feelshaha:
Or better yet refuse to give women rights! Instead:feelsLSD:

If you showed the troops who were about to storm Normandy Beach footage of America in the 21st century, they would have turned right back around :feelskek:

Having a daughter isn't the "ultimate and final cuck," dying in military service as a man for a Western nation is :feelskek:

JFL! I hate seeing twitter normies. Their lives are so good and fulfilling and then they go on complain and complain about anxiety :feelshaha:

I bet 99% of people on antidepressants are larping retards who are mad they couldn't have sex with Tyrone this week.
Honestly I wouldn't say a typing about this is good.

This whore may seem to have it good, up until her degenerate chad bf dumps her and fucks someone else :feelskek:

Keep on mind that this Is someone's daughter.

Imagine your daughter publicly embarrassing herself like this. :feelshaha:

I seriously feel bad for any man who has a daughter in the modern age
If you showed the troops who were about to storm Normandy Beach footage of America in the 21st century, they would have turned right back around :feelskek:

Having a daughter isn't the "ultimate and final cuck," dying in military service as a man for a Western nation is :feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Or better yet refuse to give women rights! Instead:feelsLSD:
If you believe in multiverse theory, there's at least one universe where men were smart enough to not let this happen. Out of the billions of universes we got this one :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Sad truth.

Lol! So many lives wasted for this shit.

If you believe in multiverse theory, there's at least one universe where men were smart enough to not let this happen. Out of the billions of universes we got this one :feelshaha:
Based response. By mathematics this could be true and we could be slaying eternally in another quantum timeloop of some kind.

can't help but notice the atrocious misuse of language even if informally, if this is the new norm then the future is worse than imaginable.

can't help but notice the atrocious misuse of language even if informally, if this is the new norm then the future is worse than imaginable.
Ebonics is a fucking blight on humanity.

Its a complete butcher of the English language, and it shouldn't exist. It doesn't sound eloquent or intelligent

niggers are disgusting

They all died for nothing. The wars were for nothing. Carl died for nothing. Everything was all for nothing
If germans and Japanese won then 2021 would unironically have decent chances of being much better than current day

Every race is disgusting, do you think asian/whites/mulattos have it better ?
Every race has their own niggers. Anyone who brags about having sex on internet is a filthy low life disgusting nigger faggot to me.

Imagine storming the beaches of Normandy, getting PTSD, and risking death for the future of your country, only to have it devolve into this degeneracy :feelskek:

View attachment 495109
I legit think if the allied and soviet soldiers and lesser officers knew what the world would turn into if they won, i believe they would have just went back home

They unironically talk like that in real life too. Sometimes I barely understand them. It's a good sign of low IQ :feelsLSD:

Based thread.

I think they would do more than refuse to fight. They would probably turn their guns on their leaders.

Ebonics is a fucking blight on humanity.

Its a complete butcher of the English language, and it shouldn't exist. It doesn't sound eloquent or intelligent
My roommate (who is a white zoomer) speaks in this braindead manner- "bruh," "deadass," "be like," "muhfugga," etc. It's like nails on chalkboard :feelsree:

Based thread.

I think they would do more than refuse to fight. They would probably turn their guns on their leaders.
If the military was really about "fighting for freedom" they would do just that :feelsjuice:

My roommate (who is a white zoomer) speaks in this braindead manner- "bruh," "deadass," "be like," "muhfugga," etc. It's like nails on chalkboard :feelsree:
They literally sound like kindergarteners. :feelsohgod:

Confront him. Ask him why the hell he talks like that.

Sad truth.

Don't forget afgahnistan war

Germany didn't lose the war, the world did.

I hope the next war will be men against women

Based

>niggresses
>white 'merican ww2 soldiers
:feelsclown:

Based thread.

Sad truth.

Cope, they wouldn't do nothing. America was already lost in the 1940's.

hell they would've joined up with the Germans :feelskek:

Ignorance is a lifefuel cope,goddamn it.:feelswhat: