Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine defining who can enter your hole for the 1000 time and lettinn another chad in it instead of your suicidal incel looksmatch.

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
Because why not let the another one of those 1000 chads fuck you. Fuck the average guy, he doesn't deserve sex and affection once in his life. Pathetic inkel virgin.

Chad needs it though, he was horny as today <3 hahahaha. He has fucked my whole school and he cheats on me a lot but I love him he's tall teheh

Did I mention he's tall tehee???

This is why you're incel honey! Stay virgin! Creepy ugly inkel. Just because you have a nice personality does NOT mean you are entitled to love and warmth of a woman! yikes

Fuck women and their trash choices. High IQ

I hate women.

I want all statusmaxxed foids to get streched out by toothless, methamphetamine using homeless guys. Is that so bad?

I want all statusmaxxed foids to get streched out by toothless, methamphetamine using homeless guys. Is that so bad?
Based

FischerOnWomen

If you could get good looking girls you wouldnt fuck ugly ones

The national german women football team lost 7-2 against a little regional club of 15 years old boys

Serena Williams lost a tennis match against a smoker guy ranked 200 ATP
:lul:

Foids should be locked up to basements

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back