Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Imagine dedicating your life to a person and they grow up like this.

r9kcel

r9kcel

Refuge from /r9k/
★★★
You finish your studies, marry a girl you like, slave away in your new job to provide for your new daughter, do your best teaching her skills and the value of life, eventually paying for her college tuition all so in the end she spends her time whoring around for Chad.

Last edited:
Their dads are cuck boomers. You can't expect them to know how to raise a daughter

This is what happens when you don’t beat your children.

Their dads are cuck boomers. You can't expect them to know how to raise a daughter
Yeah, this is an example of NOT dedicating your life to raising a child. Most whores don't have fathers, and the ones that do tend to be distant and told them boomer propaganda like "You Can be anything you want to be sweety, you're a special princess who deserves it all", and this is what causes problems.

Last edited:
This. At this point I think western dads get off on this shit, living vicariously through the guys running trains on their daughter's blown out pussy

This is what happens when dads are like :"her body her choices. Who am I to judge?". If my own daughter turned out like that (lol as if I could get a girl and procreate in the first place), I'd place bounty on her head

Yeah, this is an example of NOT dedicating your life to raising a child. Most whores don't have fathers, and the ones that do tend to be distant and told them boomer propaganda like "You Can be anything you want to be sweety, you're a special princess who deserves it all", and this is what causes problems.
This. At this point I think western dads get off on this shit, living vicariously through the guys running trains on their daughter's blown out pussy
They are hardwired to treat a girl like a princess at this point. They don't even use their brains.

They make women into entitled whores
They make men into subservient cucks

Not to mention most of them are below average in looks and married their looksmatch, so the child is unlikely to be chad

It never even started for amerifags with cuck fathers

You finish your studies, marry a girl you like, slave away in your new job to provide for your new daughter, do your best teaching her skills and the value of life, eventually paying for her college tuition all so in the end she spends her time whoring around for Chad.View attachment 80310
Is the orange stuff on the ground vomit?

Funny thing is the her body her choice:soy::soy: cucks are never the ones getting laid regularly, beta feminist supports women's sexual freedoms in exchange for good boy points, tyrone slut shames and beats women yet still gets quality pussy

do your best teaching her skills and the value of life
Given the quality of parents in this generation, I doubt any of that happened

If I had a daughter and she turned out like that, then I'd go Josef fritzl on her.

That's a really interesting theory, very creative, I like it!

Shit like this makes you not want to ascend anymore. Please decimate their bodies with a fucking chainsaw. Some BASED Saudis want to see them.

Tbh if their fathers weren't soyboy cucks this wouldn't have happened.

We need to release Fritzl to do some good ol work here

Jfl at having a daughter.. it’s the only thing you can do that guarantees you will lose// there is no way to win. Doesn’t matter how alpha you are, once she hits puberty, it’s social media and her friends that raise her and her life will be dedicated to making her holes enjoyable for hot tall guys. She will take her final form: a high efficiency eugenicist public property cum receptacle.

They should be spanked like children

disgusting society we are in, man should be the prize not fucking cunts

If I had a daughter and seen her do that I'd shoot her dead like any other sane person would do