Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Imagine consuming PUA material for hundreds of hours, putting in 100% of your effort into self improvement, buying the most expensive clothes and then

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
...you finally approach that 3/10 chubby stuck up cunt in a bar, she looks at your face and decides within 0.003 seconds that you are beneath her and rejects you.

That was basically me during my bluepilled PUA days in my early 20s.

So many years wasted when I should´ve been plastering my face with silicone implants instead which would have helped me more.

Been there done that. Over for me in the west.

So many years wasted when I should´ve been plastering my face with silicone implants instead which would have helped me more.

Buy a silicon doll tbh.

Imagine believing pua even works if you're sub 6

Imagine believing pua even works if you're sub 6
back in the days when I was brainwashed I legit believed looks didn´t matter much and only game/personality mattered. If you were worse looking you just needed better "game", but a 1/10 male and a 10/10 have the same chance of getting the girl.

It´s very easy to get brainwashed when you are young and naive and haven´t been shitted on by life yet.

back in the days when I was brainwashed I legit believed looks didn´t matter much and only game/personality mattered. If you were worse looking you just needed better "game", but a 1/10 male and a 10/10 have the same chance of getting the girl.

It´s very easy to get brainwashed when you are young and naive and haven´t been shitted on by life yet.
(((They))) need to tell people lies to keep the NPCs working

Attachments

• IMG_2490.JPG
    IMG_2490.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 46
Well that bar is now probably closed, cause even non pua guys realised nightclubs were a scam all along.

Story of my life.

This happened to me... lots of times. Volcel if you didnt try tbh

This hits the kokoro

ah yes PUA, i’ve approached 150 times, and was rejected 150 times, good old wake up call, nothing is more intense than the ice bucked that is over 100 rejections in your early 20s from cold approach :feelsautistic:

Surgery will do far more good to improve your chances than spending thousands of hours in the gym or on "self improvement".

I love you man.
holy shit that bitch was horrendous looking irl, i was shocked when i noticed she came in.

I was like "no way is this the girl from the profile"

then thats when i decided to harpoon this bitch.

holy shit that bitch was horrendous looking irl, i was shocked when i noticed she came in.

I was like "no way is this the girl from the profile"

then thats when i decided to harpoon this bitch.
reminds me of this speed dating event I went to once.

It was full of women who looked exactly like her and they were rejecting literally every male that was there, above average looking tall guys and chadlites with ripped bodies.

reminds me of this speed dating event I went to once.

It was full of women who looked exactly like her and they were rejecting literally every male that was there, above average looking tall guys and chadlites with ripped bodies.
its kind of gross how they have this mentality, ive never noticed it until i started to get blackpilled even more.

Whats worse, is that none of these bitches would even acknowldge you on the street.
Even if they did, they are doing it in a friendly gesture.

I was into PUA. I was going nuts. i wasnt getting the success i thought i would. constant cognitive dissonance.
The Blackpill cured me.

yea pua is a hit or miss, if you have good enough experience of social skills and are able to be normal as possible with decent amount of looks.

yes, its possible to get by with pua.

its kind of gross how they have this mentality, ive never noticed it until i started to get blackpilled even more.

Whats worse, is that none of these bitches would even acknowldge you on the street.
Even if they did, they are doing it in a friendly gesture.
May Allah bless them with many a dicking from Saracens a many.

There should be strict law against PUAs, they should be arrested on the spot.

JFL, if you have think that hard about getting P into V, it's ovER for you.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

HOLD FRAME BRO HOLD FRAME, JUST KEEP SPINNING PLATES

going to bars, clubs, and social events without getting laid

is like working construction in the hot sun without getting paid

Srs I worked construction this summer for my uncles for $8 an hour in a rural middle of nowhere town. 6am to 9pm every day except Sunday. Tbh its the only reason I'm stemcelling, so I can have enough money to surgerymaxx

Pua is such a scam. I bought into it, watched literally weeks worth of videos and put some things into practice. It was so humiliating. I was doing “pua” while being 5’9” Norwood 3 chincel and poor with no status. Jfl I was such a moron thinking foids are sentient creatures that care about what you have to say and open/close their legs based on your words.

Did the same for a year in 2013, and haven't approached a girl since. I'm glad I learned at a young age.

Fuck no! Building stuff makes you feel good. You're creating something. I used to help my dad with loads of handyman stuff without getting paid. No regrets about physical labor. Feels good man.
Not at all like "social events"; they're pure hell.

I remember those days. Oh boy I can’t stand on how retarded I was

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back