Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine burning alive in a tank

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Profile photo for Roland Bartetzko
Roland Bartetzko
Lives in Ukraine (2022–present)Upvoted by
Mario Stradale
, I was a Lance Missile Section Commander in the Italian Army and
Eric Johnson
, 25 years working in and around USAF F-16sAuthor has 3.7K answers and 361M answer viewsOct 17
One of my friends who serves in the Ukrainian Army is in a hospital and with him there are also some Ukrainian tank crewmen.
All of these tankers are in the burn unit, many of them with horrible and life-threatening injuries. The Ukrainians use the same tank models the Russians do so what goes for Ukrainian tankers is also valid for their enemies:
main-qimg-f4fbb3c7feefbcf8f1dd89d7e069cf02-lq

A burned out Russian airborne tank. Most Russian tanks that were hit by Ukrainian anti-tank weapons look relatively intact on the outside but are totally burned out inside. (Photo by the author of this post)
When your tank gets hit by an anti-tank missile or an enemy tank’s shell, you’ll most probably survive the impact.
What will probably kill you, however, is not the (relatively small) hollow charge of the anti-tank missile, nor the blast from the tank shell, but your own tank’s ammunition.
Unlike Western tank models, Russian/Soviet main battle tanks do not have well-protected ammo storage compartments. The ammunition that is stored there often ignites when the tank gets hit and it either explodes or burns off.
In most cases, the Russian tank crews will be burnt alive by these secondary explosions or fires. In the latter cases, they will certainly die in an extremely painful and agonizing way.

If you want to help me support Ukrainian volunteers (civilian and military, foreigners and locals), please use the contact email in my profile description.

208.2K views
View upvotes
View 13 shares

Source

Profile photo for Roland Bartetzko
Roland Bartetzko
Lives in Ukraine (2022–present)Upvoted by
Mario Stradale
, I was a Lance Missile Section Commander in the Italian Army and
Eric Johnson
, 25 years working in and around USAF F-16sAuthor has 3.7K answers and 361M answer viewsOct 17
One of my friends who serves in the Ukrainian Army is in a hospital and with him there are also some Ukrainian tank crewmen.
All of these tankers are in the burn unit, many of them with horrible and life-threatening injuries. The Ukrainians use the same tank models the Russians do so what goes for Ukrainian tankers is also valid for their enemies:
main-qimg-f4fbb3c7feefbcf8f1dd89d7e069cf02-lq

A burned out Russian airborne tank. Most Russian tanks that were hit by Ukrainian anti-tank weapons look relatively intact on the outside but are totally burned out inside. (Photo by the author of this post)
When your tank gets hit by an anti-tank missile or an enemy tank’s shell, you’ll most probably survive the impact.
What will probably kill you, however, is not the (relatively small) hollow charge of the anti-tank missile, nor the blast from the tank shell, but your own tank’s ammunition.
Unlike Western tank models, Russian/Soviet main battle tanks do not have well-protected ammo storage compartments. The ammunition that is stored there often ignites when the tank gets hit and it either explodes or burns off.
In most cases, the Russian tank crews will be burnt alive by these secondary explosions or fires. In the latter cases, they will certainly die in an extremely painful and agonizing way.

If you want to help me support Ukrainian volunteers (civilian and military, foreigners and locals), please use the contact email in my profile description.

208.2K views
View upvotes
View 13 shares

Source

i almost gassed myself on toilet from taking horror shit so i can relate
highly flammable

i almost gassed myself on toilet from taking horror shit so i can relate
highly flammable
They were fed horsemeat before they die atleast tho, So they did have a good last meal.

Yeah fuck that.

I always just assumed the initial blast, if it was hard enough to punch thru tank armor, would BTFO any humans inside instantly.

Yeah fuck that.

I always just assume the initial blast, if it was hard enough to punch thru tank armor, would BTFO any humans inside instantly.
A tank is just a moving grave that can defend itself

They were fed horsemeat before they die atleast tho, So they did have a good last meal.
tbh mogs 99% of peopls diet these days kekek