Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Imagine being in the skin of a Warlord who've just conquered a city

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★

Pic related.

You have just vanquished your enemy, the city is now completely defenseless, and effectively yours.

As you walk amidst the ruins of a once free city, your gaze meets that of a beautiful, unknown woman.

Without uttering a word, with a nonchalant gesture, you point at her.

Your men immediately proceed towards her, seize her, and make her climb into a caravan.

How would that make you feel ?

Imagine that stories like that actually happened, some men actually lived that very scenario.

Living the dream.

probably the mongols did plenty of this
but the diffrence is that the mongol horde consisted of chads,and the women they raped didnt have problem

View attachment 1117825

Pic related.

You have just vanquished your enemy, the city is now completely defenseless, and effectively yours.

As you walk amidst the ruins of a once free city, your gaze meets that of a beautiful, unknown woman.

Without uttering a word, with a nonchalant gesture, you point at her.

Your men immediately proceed towards her, seize her, and make her climb into a caravan.

How would that make you feel ?

Imagine that stories like that actually happened, some men actually lived that very scenario.
that is peak of existence tbh. i dream about that every day.

i'm more like dreaming about colonizers who could fuck whoever they wanted from their slaves. colonized pussy do me some good :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

i'm more like dreaming about colonizers who could fuck whoever they wanted from their slaves. colonized pussy do me some good :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Blackpill : colonised women had massive orgasms from sex with white chad settlers.

Do you think it will fit me?

Can I leave the cozy warm blood on it?

It was the norm to rape and pillage a city or town after conquering it just a few hundred years ago. :ahegao:

Still not worth enduring the horror of war for, mind. But envisage the feeling of surviving a brutal and bloody battle, seeing your comrades butchered, and then being able to celebrate by savagely raping the town's lolitas.

Pewdiepie could colonise japan

conquering a city sounds tiring

idk meh

I wouldn’t care about females if I was a conqueror

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back