Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine being Icelandic

P

prajeet88

Wizard
★★★★
1. You're white. Already you are a winner
2. You're not associated with being a LGBT western goy cuck the way western europeans, other Scandinavians, and the anglosphere white men are
3. Again, unlike the western european and alglosphere countries you don't have to deal with mass immigration
4. You are in a rich country, unlike the eastern europeans and southern euros
5. You are tall, unlike the southern euros
6. Your women aren't viewed as easy, unlike the eastern euros
7. There's stereotypes that your men are the strongest due to world's strongest men competitions

Seriously, if there's a single Icelandic incel on here then they need to be booted out and asked to geomaxx literally anywhere else.

I did a DNA test & I was about 2% Norwegian+Icelandic.

One drop rule in this case?

I did a DNA test & I was about 2-3% Norwegian+Icelandic.

One drop rule in this case?
I dunno, do Norwegians count? I guess they aren't in the EU and I feel are perceived as less cucked then say Swedes

dxc4kPowPWpjd0bLO4FrnfrZoc8f1SyR7IINpSfwIm0.jpg

^ Would this meme apply to Norway?

I dunno, do Norwegians count? I guess they aren't in the EU and I feel are perceived as less cucked then say Swedes

Yes

"Oh Island, du eisiger Fels im Meer"

If I was born again I'd obvs choose to be white, but if I had a choice of specifically which country, I feel Iceland is by far #1 choice. If non white I'd choose to be a Polynesian, maybe from Samoa

You can't be an incel if you're born in Iceland, in fact just being white would make you a fakecel since Asian foids exist

Over for .is -cels

Nah Norway is less cucked, remember St. Brevik?

I refer to Sweden as "Swedeshitistan" now; most Swedes I met online were insufferable cucks.

In fact, I dont think I ever met one in a single WN community back in the day, most there from the region were Norwegians, Finns, and a few Danes.

You can't be an incel if you're born in Iceland, in fact just being white would make you a fakecel since Asian foids exist
Half of this forum is White retard

2. You're not associated with being a LGBT western goy cuck the way western europeans, other Scandinavians, and the anglosphere white men are
3. Again, unlike the western european and alglosphere countries you don't have to deal with mass immigration
7. There's stereotypes that your men are the strongest due to world's strongest men competitions

Seriously, if there's a single Icelandic incel on here then they need to be booted out and asked to geomaxx literally anywhere else.
you live in a country where its cold and dark for most of the winter so you get depressed instantly and rope

Half of this forum is filled with fakecel, I don't believe half is white, a good chunk are pajeets larping

Id rather be pakistani than cumskin. I can pass as a nordcuck which is even more detrimental for overall life quality than a slavcel.

As long as my height would be the same obv

Norwegian here, The stereotypes are all wrong, Most of us are fat, Balding, Ugly or tons of mental issues, Antisocial, Unhappy, Depressed and 99% of people i meet are rude and agressive, The people suck and they get mogged daily because tons of chads and tons of incel men 50/50 ratio

Not all of us are chads oe fit that beauty standard, The country sucks, its boring and needs to cease to exist, Went thru so much pain here.

Counterpoint: Your population is so tiny that you unironically need a website specifically made to see if you and your prospective girlfriend/boyfriend aren't related:feelskek:. I'm not even kidding, search it out, legitimately the biggest problem in dating in Iceland if you're a local is finding someone you aren't related to because the population is so small:feelshaha:.

Mofos really come here from TikTok talking about JBW as if they've just made an Earth shattering discovery when it's the number one thing that's been dividing the forum for years:feelskek::feelskek:.

Once again:

Outside of .is: Incels are all white:soy::foidSoy:.
On .is: Whites can't be incel:soy::soy::soy:.

So tiresome:feelswhat::feelsUgh:.

Norwegian here, The stereotypes are all wrong, Most of us are fat, Balding, Ugly or tons of mental issues, Antisocial, Unhappy, Depressed and 99% of people i meet are rude and agressive, The people suck and they get mogged daily because tons of chads and tons of incel men 50/50 ratio

Not all of us are chads oe fit that beauty standard, The country sucks, its boring and needs to cease to exist, Went thru so much pain here.
Yeah, from what I've seen, the rest of the world sees Scandinavians as all tall and beautiful and whatnot, but Scandinavians themselves seem to see themselves kinda like the rest of the world sees us EEs:feelshaha:, with beautiful women and goofy or ugly looking men:feelsugh:.

Nice grammar, and considering your IQ I dont think your in a position to judge others for being "muh fakecel" when evidence shows Whites can be Incel.
Me not england saaar, considering your autism you're in no position to judge others for being "Muh fakecel" You can't understand social cues which is far more important than my IQ. Whites can't be incel as long as Asian women exist.

Why would they LARP?
Why not?

Id rather be pakistani than cumskin. I can pass as a nordcuck which is even more detrimental for overall life quality than a slavcel.

As long as my height would be the same obv
You wouldn't want to be a paki stop lying.

At least the smoked salmon is Gud

Me not england saaar, considering your autism you're in no position to judge others for being "Muh fakecel"
Nice autist shaming, and also Autism makes pattern recognition much easier.
You can't understand social cues which is far more important than my IQ.
No, it’s not.

IQ determines far more than “muh social cues” when it comes to recognizing stuff. You’ve already revealed yourself as a .org user who learned of it all from Tik-Tok, so you’re in no position to talk.
Whites can't be incel as long as Asian women exist.
Same could be said in many such cases- There’s more Black men who date out of their race than Black women, so the same can be applied to them

Nice autist shaming, and also Autism makes pattern recognition much easier.
I didn't want to shame you, and you literally said the same bro but you talked about my IQ, nice IQ shaming.

No, it’s not.

IQ determines far more than “muh social cues” when it comes to recognizing stuff. You’ve already revealed yourself as a .org user who learned of it all from Tik-Tok, so you’re in no position to talk.
ok
Same could be said in many such cases- There’s more Black men who date out of their race than Black women, so the same can be applied to them
ofc

Me not england saaar, considering your autism you're in no position to judge others for being "Muh fakecel" You can't understand social cues which is far more important than my IQ. Whites can't be incel as long as Asian women exist.

Why not?
You sound like a normie

You sound like a normie
*I swear to God before saying the next words that I am trying to not shame anyone* I am not autistic and that's how I talk, are NT people prohibited from this forum? My inceldom is due to my height, looks and I'm low IQ but that doesn't play a role. I'm ethnic, 5'4, and ugly. Fortunately enough I'm not diagnosed with any mental disorder. So is being NT wrong?

*I swear to God before saying the next words that I am trying to not shame anyone* I am not autistic and that's how I talk, are NT people prohibited from this forum? My inceldom is due to my height, looks and I'm low IQ but that doesn't play a role. I'm ethnic, 5'4, and ugly. Fortunately enough I'm not diagnosed with any mental disorder. So is being NT wrong?
No being nt is not wrong

What's wrong is calling other users out on their autism which they can't help

not england saaar, considering your autism you're in no position to judge others for being "Muh fakecel" You can't understand social cues which is far more important than my IQ. Whites can't be incel as long as Asian women exist.

Reading this really makes me dislike you

What's wrong is calling other users out on their autism which they can't help
Why did he call me on my IQ which I can't help? Do you understand that I just copy pasted what he said but replaced low IQ by autism right?

Reading this really makes me dislike you
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what I said to make you dislike me. Can you please elab was it the unfunny joke, or the JBW part?

by far the most room temperature take one can have, i bet you're American. firstly it assumes all asian women will be attracted to anyone White, when in reality they have an idealized version of whites that not all fit. besides, it also doesn't take into account that a genuine manlet will be viewed lesser than an average-height asian man. secondly, it also assumes availability of asian women to all white men. how is a white incel from the middle of Lithuania supposed to ascend with an asian woman?
this is like saying blacks can't be incel because there's a substrata of women attracted to black men, and they can move into a mythical land where all of them find all niggers regardless of face or height highly attractive (Poland is the jbb version of Japan, just as idealized). even if it were the case, not everyone has the resources to geomaxx.

by far the most room temperature take one can have, i bet you're American. firstly it assumes all asian women will be attracted to anyone White, when in reality they have an idealized version of whites that not all fit. besides, it also doesn't take into account that a genuine manlet will be viewed lesser than an average-height asian man. secondly, it also assumes availability of asian women to all white men. how is a white incel from the middle of Lithuania supposed to ascend with an asian woman?
this is like saying blacks can't be incel because there's a substrata of women attracted to black men, and they can move into a mythical land where all of them find all niggers regardless of face or height highly attractive (Poland is the jbb version of Japan, just as idealized). even if it were the case, not everyone has the resources to geomaxx.
So you think whites can be incels? Mmm ok

Icelandics are supreme, they are the true Chad's.

The women are obidient fucks too.

I would argue only Sweden, the rape capital of the world.

Icelandic women all bow down too

reckon that was obvious from my first post
Yes, I know it was more of a self-question. Anyway, I see your point, not a bad take. I agree, but I have a question. Do you think white males who are LTN and 5'7, NT could be incels? Do you agree that their ethnic counterparts would be incels? If that's the case, would the fact that he is white help him enough to not be an incel? Sorry if you didn't understand. English isn't my first language.

White incels don't exist.

Do you think white males who are LTN and 5'7, NT could be incels? Do you agree that their ethnic counterparts would be incels? If that's the case, would the fact that he is white help him enough to not be an incel? Sorry if you didn't understand. English isn't my first language.
one of the things i think most people fail to realise when discussing the "limit" of inceldom is the fact that all of this is relative to the standard of people you may find yourself with.
Yes, a LTN 5'7" white dude would be an incel in the Netherlands, where the average height is 6ft, and the women have around his height.
if he's a white dude in Argentina or Spain, he might make it, though not guaranteed as the average height for young men continuously grows.
the same can be said about the white halo, which is undeniable. it's a non-factor if he finds himself in a 99% White country like Latvia or Belarus, everyone is white anyways. if he is in a place where there are few of them, it will work.

one of the things i think most people fail to realise when discussing the "limit" of inceldom is the fact that all of this is relative to the standard of people you may find yourself with.
TRUE, man my 84IQ is showing, I should've thought about putting context

Yes, a LTN 5'7" white dude would be an incel in the Netherlands, where the average height is 6ft, and the women have around his height.
if he's a white dude in Argentina or Spain, he might make it, though not guaranteed as the average height for young men continuously grows.
the same can be said about the white halo, which is undeniable. it's a non-factor if he finds himself in a 99% White country like Latvia or Belarus, everyone is white anyways. if he is in a place where there are few of them, it will work.
Agreed, I got brutally IQ mogged

iq is a meme, don't put urself down
No it's not jfl, it plays a major role in QOL.
This is true, somewhat.
Spanish are White though, but I see your point that someone with a Nordid pheno might do well there.
It is true, but a lot of the times it's just traveling to betabuxx.

You sound like a normie
He does tbh, no surprise he's a Tik-Tok user who learned of the blackpill from there & is also a .org user.
:bigbrain:

Counterpoint: Your population is so tiny that you unironically need a website specifically made to see if you and your prospective girlfriend/boyfriend aren't related:feelskek:. I'm not even kidding, search it out, legitimately the biggest problem in dating in Iceland if you're a local is finding someone you aren't related to because the population is so small:feelshaha:.

KEK didn't even realize that, chances are I'm distantly related to some of them in some way(likely from when vikings kidnapped Celts & Anglos)

Maybe I need to try & grab an Icelandic Stacy. :feelshehe:
Mofos really come here from TikTok talking about JBW as if they've just made an Earth shattering discovery when it's the number one thing that's been dividing the forum for years:feelskek::feelskek:.

Once again:

So tiresome:feelswhat::feelsUgh:.
It is, ofc he's a GrAYnigger who also uses .org & conveniently joined over the middle of summer. :waitwhat:

Also, he should look at the fact one of the Whitest & tallest places in Europe has a high inceldom rate:

Not to mention, they're the ones leading Slavic civilization-but I won't let my half-Czech friend catch me saying they're Slavic.
Yeah, from what I've seen, the rest of the world sees Scandinavians as all tall and beautiful and whatnot, but Scandinavians themselves seem to see themselves kinda like the rest of the world sees us EEs:feelshaha:, with beautiful women and goofy or ugly looking men:feelsugh:.
Same goes for Celts as well, Meds seem to be kinda an inverse.

Also, he should look at the fact one of the Whitest & tallest places in Europe has a high inceldom rate:

Exactly.

but I won't let my half-Czech friend catch me saying they're Slavic.
Understandable:feelshaha:.

a4bxvR1_700b.jpg

Same goes for Celts as well, Meds seem to be kinda an inverse.
Seems so, though a lot of people seem to believe that Meds are just attractive in general.

Understandable:feelshaha:.

a4bxvR1_700b.jpg
"we wuz Germanics n' sheit"

Why can't they just be proud to be West Slavs with mostly Alpinid phenos? I'm a good-chunk Anglo, yet I've never gone on about being "Germanic" at all jfl, Anglos are their own unique group especially in America.

Whenever I see Serbs & Croats argue, I remind them both that according to literally every anthropological+racial map I see, they're both Dinarics.
Seems so, though a lot of people seem to believe that Meds are just attractive in general.
Some can be, such as this pheno:

eurafricanidm.jpg