Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine being Icelandic

"we wuz Germanics n' sheit"

Why can't they just be proud to be West Slavs with mostly Alpinid phenos? I'm a good-chunk Anglo, yet I've never gone on about being "Germanic" at all jfl, Anglos are their own unique group especially in America.
From what I've seen, it's really mostly a mix of their culture being somewhat Germanized, them being richer and more developed, and the history of them having been a part of HRE and its only kingdom actually.

Whenever I see Serbs & Croats argue, I remind them both that according to literally every anthropological+racial map I see, they're both Dinarics.
Or when they call to kill each other at football matches:

Does it actually work to remind them that they have the same phenotype? Ngl, pretty based if it does:feelshaha::feelsokman:. I've actually been wondering, how much of a thing are those phenotypes still in the current WN/identitarian scene? Cause I won't lie, the last time I've seen people talk about Alpinids, Dinarics and so on before I came here was like a decade ago onour version of Metapedia, legit never seen it mentioned on Amren or in the HDB scene and so on, I actually thought it was something of a dead idea by now:waitwhat:.

From what I've seen, it's really mostly a mix of their culture being somewhat Germanized, them being richer and more developed, and the history of them having been a part of HRE and its only kingdom actually.
Well yes, that is true but they have more R1B Iirc.
Or when they call to kill each other at football matches:

Does it actually work to remind them that they have the same phenotype? Ngl, pretty based if it does:feelshaha::feelsokman:.
Sometimes it brings more reason, but a lot of the times it sadly doesn't do much, because they ALWAYS go back to "muh religious book that differs by 6% from the other guys book!"

JFL, Europe is teetering on the brink of death, but let's just make it worse by arguing over religious differences despite being the same pheno & speaking nearly identical languages!
I've actually been wondering, how much of a thing are those phenotypes still in the current WN/identitarian scene? Cause I won't lie, the last time I've seen people talk about Alpinids, Dinarics and so on before I came here was like a decade ago onour version of Metapedia, legit never seen it mentioned on Amren or in the HDB scene and so on, I actually thought it was something of a dead idea by now:waitwhat:.
It's more common in the more non-mainstream ones I'm a part of, it's a very common subject in fact.

It's not just because many believe these phenos are just "looks" it's because they often correlate with certain groups/demographics heavily, and in fact take a look at this very old study someone showed me:

AlpinidvMedvNord

I'm a good-chunk Anglo, yet I've never gone on about being "Germanic" at all jfl, Anglos are their own unique group especially in America.
what pheno do you have?

My face is more Atlantid:

69931613 652527015239118 6181491479874109440 n

But I do for sure have some Alpinid influence, mainly on my eye-area which fucking sucks & made my infraorbital weak & shit.

Last edited:
I was born in Iceland to a Dutch father and Icelandic mom and none of these apply when you look at an individual. Sure, the vast majority of people are lucky there but occasionally rejects like myself will spawn and throw all of the good stereotyping out the window.

Also I moved to America when I was 9 so I don't get to enjoy the perks of actually living there, I do have citizenship though so maybe I should go back.

It is a cold hard depressing desolate wasteland for the most part. The vast majority of the country is entirely barren and inhospitable. There's a thin belt of usable farmland around the coast, and even that extremely low quality compared prime farmland like mainland Europe, Russia's wheat belt, and almost the entirety of the United States. A lot of it is rocky lava, where what few fields there are have been painstakingly cleared, flattened, and grown. They also don't get no sun for like 3-4 months of year and there are so few people around that people travel for miles to just get groceries. Its far from a rich country like the countries in mainland europe. Most Icelandic women are also masculine ogres. On the flip side Iceland does seems to produce a lot of strongmen.

It's more common in the more non-mainstream ones I'm a part of, it's a very common subject in fact.
I see, interesting, so it's still very much alive if mostly in more non-mainstream places.

take a look at this very old study someone showed me:

View attachment 1194394
Interesting, saved. That said, I'm not sure if this would be replicable today, since apart from the poorer Balkan countries, most European countries have just about the same IQs as each other, with even Sweden and Italy having about 2-3 IQ points difference on average.