Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal imagine being born LOL@u

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
especially on earth.

-be born a non human and get brutally killed.
"that's just nature!!" :soy: "what a human got killed that's awful !!" :soy::soy:

-be majority of humans born in 3rd world and live brutal life of deprivation or get brutally killed

-be born in civilized society like one of the meager 17 million of the netherlands, germany etc and still suffer
ljqqrx0f5gg61.jpg

Last edited:
Non-Dutch people have 0 human rights

It's true OP but I want you to know that there are parts of your mind that haven't been unlocked, and worlds that cannot be seen. This life is temporary brother, but what comes after?

Eternal, if you do so choose.

You could be onto something there.

Make money illegally, fuck wage slaving for others to make millions, I don’t like helping dipshit soys become millionaires.

The risk of going to jail would be worth it

Make money illegally, fuck wage slaving for others to make millions, I don’t like helping dipshit soys become millionaires.

The risk of going to jail would be worth it
just druglordmaxx theory

especially on earth.

-be born a non human and get brutally killed.
"that's just nature!!" :soy: "what a human got killed that's awful !!" :soy::soy:

-be majority of humans born in 3rd world and live brutal life of deprivation or get brutally killed

-be born in civilized society like one of the meager 17 million of the netherlands, germany etc and still suffer
ljqqrx0f5gg61.jpg

giveMeLiberty.png

Fuk u retad!!!
Tfw not dutch
Psycocyblin maxxing
Image result for kill you face game
That’s what I’m saying, I would never ever do it but it’s real easy to grow pounds and pounds of powerful psilocybes completely undetected. Find a distributor and your set but like I said I would never ever do this

Being born is death and dying is life

not entitled to not being born inkwel