Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine being a minicel in 2019 going through sex ed

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
Imagine seeing the teachers explain all those sex acts (which are getting increasingly explicit these days) as if it is a completely common thing that everyone does, but due to rising hypergamy half of the boys in the class will be incel.
There are many ERs in the making right now.

Sex ed is just for more fuel for the fire tbh.

God, I can't imagine what the Jews are pushing into the children these days.

sex ed beavis and butthead

My sex ed was just them showing pics of cocks snd pussies with STDs and saying DONT HAVE SEX OR THiS WILL BE YOU

As if I needed convincing to not have sex

I think that in order to soften the hypergamy of these future women whores, they will brainwash the boys so that they become gay.

pretty soon little kids will be learning about “hotdogging” asses

I had to go through it last year but tbh they didn’t really talk about much, they just discusses HIV and other STDs, not so much sex acts. Suggested that people have sex once they’re married.

I think that in order to soften the hypergamy of these future women whores, they will brainwash the boys so that they become gay.
it’s not gonna work out it looks like, unless they want us to become perfect socialcuck NT slave faggots or die

got to make sure the little foidlets grow up to be HUGE FUCKING SLUTS. tell them when they're 12 that they need protection so they're ready to take dick as soon as possible :lul: sex is fine kids as long as you use a condom so you're safe :);)
:woke:

I don't like sexual Edwards!
got to make sure the little foidlets grow up to be HUGE FUCKING SLUTS. tell them when they're 12 that they need protection so they're ready to take dick as soon as possible :lul: sex is fine kids as long as you use a condom so you're safe :);)
:woke:
Theirs a (((pill))) for that...

It remembers me of something, it wasn't in a sex education class, but once a teacher of mine was talking about what she thought as absurd on the blood donation requirements, such as not being a faggot, etc. At a given point she talked about one of the requirements they ask( to prefferably not have had sex with more than 1 partner in the previous 12 months), she then stated how absurd it is and how they don't want young unmarried people to donate blood, because we all have regular sex with multiple partners. I swallowed dry air when I heard it.

Sex Ed shouldn't even be for ugly men like us, that shit is only for Chad.

Sex ed is for chads and women. Normies and incels will have no part in it.

Thank god there was no real sex ed in my country. It may be different now though, degeneracy keeps spilling over.

Thank God my class totally missed out on this part during highschool, probably because it was a catholic school

I wish i could take back those 2 hours of sex ed they shoved down my throat when i was a wee lad :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back