Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine an incel forum cookout bbq

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
With burgers, hot dogs, steaks, brisket, chicken

and we’d hire some girls too to dance naked and give lap dances while we eat our bbq

Wonder which of the users would turn out to be chads.

Except he's a ricecel... or so he says
Yeah no, he will ascend by the end of the year unless he locks himself up in his room

You don't believe him?
he will ascend by the end of the year unless he locks himself up in his room
I guess it depends? Like if OP is in college then yeah, he could ascend in that time frame (assuming he's actually incel ofc). He also seems NT and just generally normie af

It would be full of awkward silence

You don't believe him?

I guess it depends? Like if OP is in college then yeah, he could ascend in that time frame (assuming he's actually incel ofc). He also seems NT and just generally normie af
OP sent me his pics he looks nothing like a ricecel and isn’t a manlet

Yeah, but also get some booze and drugs in. Then we will feel good, and we can go around throwing potatoes at foids on the street.

OP sent me his pics he looks nothing like a ricecel and isn’t a manlet
Then is he a spic or some shit? How tall would you say he is? Also what would you rate him on the PSL scale lol

With burgers, hot dogs, steaks, brisket, chicken

and we’d hire some girls too to dance naked and give lap dances while we eat our bbq
I think there's a high likelihood someone would go ER if you bring in the girls

Wonder which of the users would turn out to be chads.
@RREEEEEEEEE wouldn’t come because he is islam coping and it is haram.
@Animecel2D would be on his phone the whole time trying to post max in the incel forum.
@FinnCel would raid and drink all the alcohol, leaving none for anyone else.
@tehgymcel420 would come out as the 6 foot green eyed pale skinmed gigachad that he is and flood the bbq with women.
@Edmund_Kemper will murder a few of the women there.
@ThoughtfulCel would go on a rampage and kill a few fakecels and rape a few foids.
@Transcended Trucel meditation coping would fail, and he will snap and go ER on everyone.

Oh, and @Ritalincel would be in the corner having a seizure, @-BrettyBoy- continues dancing, and @chudur-budur will be jerking off publicly to all of it

Last edited:
who? great part here is neet

Yup you’re definitely a nigger with this whole NBA young boy shit.

Are dates allowed?

mog fest - highschool 3.0

I'd want to but my parents wouldn't let me.

@tehgymcel420 would come out as the 6 foot green eyed pale skinmed gigachad that he is and flood the bbq with women.
My eyes are a slightly green hazel, and I'm not good looking, I'm ethnic.

Would there be chicks showing up?

the would probably fucking suck. we got any mexicancels that could cook up some tasty shit?

@RREEEEEEEEE wouldn’t come because he is islam coping and it is haram.
@Animecel2D would be on his phone the whole time trying to post max in the incel forum.
@FinnCel would raid and drink all the alcohol, leaving none for anyone else.
@Edmund_Kemper will murder a few of the women there.
@ThoughtfulCel would go on a rampage and kill a few fakecels and rape a few foids.
@Transcended Trucel meditation coping would fail, and he will snap and go ER on everyone.

Oh, and @Ritalincel would be in the corner having a seizure, @-BrettyBoy- continues dancing, and @chudur-budur will be jerking off publicly to all of it
You forgot me :feelswhat:

I would be shutting down thoughtlesscel's attempt at a rampage and hold him down like a good boy on my leash :dab:

Leash 1

You forgot me :feelswhat:

I would be shutting down thoughtlesscel's attempt at a rampage and hold him down like a good boy on my leash :dab:

View attachment 507628
You would arrive early and be first, just to tell the bbq party thrower that you broke the party hymen and no one who comes after that will ever be able to make as great of an entrance as you. You will then proceed to go back home because you are too shy to confront your oni-chan chudur budur when he will come later on.

You would arrive early and be first, just to tell the bbq party thrower that you broke the party hymen and no one who comes after that will ever be able to make as great of an entrance as you.

:dab::feelzez:
You will then proceed to go back home because you are too shy to confront your oni-chan chudur budur when he will come later on.
This is where you got it completely wrong :feelswhat:

What actually happens will be this

View attachment 507628
Wait for all invited guests, present my pet ape to the Great ChudurBudur and then be the last one to leave while I wait for my special cage to properly put away my pet ape :feelsmage:

:dab::feelzez:

This is where you got it completely wrong :feelswhat:

What actually happens will be this

Wait for all invited guests, present my pet ape to the Great ChudurBudur and then be the last one to leave while I wait for my special cage to properly put away my pet ape :feelsmage:
:lul::lul::lul:
kangaroos trying to control apes. What a sight

I never larped as the kangaroo :feelstastyman:
Doesn’t matter, that’s what I think of you as because of your avi. Obviously I know you’re not actually a kangaroo.

Doesn’t matter, that’s what I think of you as because of your avi.

Twisting words to fit your own narrative

Nice try you filthy kike :feelsjuice:
Obviously I know you’re not actually a kangaroo.
So would you proclaim that thoughtlesscel isnt an actual gorilla or will your kikecells get triggered and defend his proclamations of being a gorilla :feelswhere:

Twisting words to fit your own narrative

Nice try you filthy kike :feelsjuice:

So would you proclaim that thoughtlesscel isnt an actual gorilla or will your kikecells get triggered and defend his proclamations of being a gorilla :feelswhere:
Let a nigga roleplay in peace. This forum is an escape from reality, chill out dude.