Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine a 1950s utopia where everyone is a Aryan Chad and Stacy, where monogamy and commitment rein, where there's no degeneracy!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

This is what Hitler wanted us to have:feelscry:

I suppose the reincarnation pill?

Still cope anyways.

No one will be fit for it, except for a few fakecels here.

Ugly men want to coom inside of vaginas.

I'd rather want a return of the Mongol Empire. Lots of ugly men ascended there.

Bring back this White utopia. @Villain Of Blkpill @Fallenleaves @NoLooksNoLife @starcrapoo

There was never 0 casual sex and 0 cheating. Those white people during ww2 were cheating on each other. And were still cheating in the 1950s. Why do you think baby boomers were so fucked up?

This has never existed and will never exist

I JUST WANT THIS. IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR??!! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

I always support Stormcloaks in Skyrim so all shitskin Dark elves, Argonians and Khajiits(sounds a awful lot like Pajeet) can be kicked out of fair Skyrim. It's a video game but still kinda comfy.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

There were as many nigs in 1950s as there are now and the generation presented is the forebearer of degeneracy.

There were as many nigs in 1950s as there are now and the generation presented is the forebearer of degeneracy.
Those nigs were segregated and kept down so they couldn't disrupt White utopia.

Those nigs were segregated and kept down so they couldn't disrupt White utopia.
But they were still around so the utopia was always a lie

But they were still around so the utopia was always a lie
No it wasn't a lie retard. Whites lived with beauty, homogeneity, and harmony through strong familial ties, and obedience towards religious morality and law. They weren't hedonistic, decadent or greedy. They built things, produced things, and lived a life of purpose. Meanwhile, nigs were rotting back then, just as they're rotting today despite their newly gained freedoms and privileges.

could of had it but unfortunately jews.

would be good if i was white

:feelskek::feelskek:

Kek'd irl
Your perfection of Whites as being fundamentally decadent and hedonistic is guided by modern times that followed WW2. They weren't always this way. Not in the 19th century and early 20th century.

Your perfection of Whites as being fundamentally decadent and hedonistic is guided by modern times that followed WW2. They weren't always this way. Not in the 19th century and early 20th century.
Blacks wouldn't be so degenerate if they weren't living around whites

Blacks wouldn't be so degenerate if they weren't living around whites
Blacks are naturally degenerate. No European contact necessary.