Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Image--Does this guy have enough frame, to overcome face?

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
I'm observing that FACE is becoming even more important on Tinder. Reason being, just about every normie is lifting weights.

But frame is another issue. If a guy has enough frame (like he could protect MLady), it might help him ascend.

This guy, incel or not?
Downloadfile

He has pretty average face. Plus good frame.

Can you stop asking if chadlites can be incel?
The dude in the picture has a good face and good frame and not a single incel trait.

I bodymogged him after 6 months in the gym. Didn't help, but his face looks male-model tier compared to mine.

I say this guy couldn't get ONE swipe on tinder
He doesn't need to. He can walk around college campus and get a girlfriend just for existing.

He doesn't need to. He can walk around college campus and get a girlfriend just for existing.
Seriously, I thought there wouldn't be one person who thought this guy could get a date anywhere in the USA

No. Its over if you don't look like this
artworks-9Bh9DpezFpHPMYNr-UmDk3g-t240x240.jpg

His face is averagish, he is white, has decent frame, looks tall. I say he kills it, in college or in person settings at least. In Tinder aka Onlychads, not so much.

Can you stop asking if chadlites can be incel?
The dude in the picture has a good face and good frame and not a single incel trait.
That guy is facially a normie, hes pretty average tbh.

He's slightly above average facially.

Seriously, I thought there wouldn't be one person who thought this guy could get a date anywhere in the USA
I might be an incel but i still understand things realistically for the most part

This guy could noodlemaxx.