Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm writing a dissertation for my graduation with a lot of blackpill in it

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
It will include genetic determinism in crime and foids attraction for violent brutes in every culture.

Hope I'll trigger some 68'er old
naive bluepilled boomertard professor

Wish me good luck

good luck boyo, share results and reaction of bluepilled motherfucker

Brutal racepill in crime statistics tbh.

Careful, don’t say anything that will make those liberal boomer cucks withhold your degree. They might just trash it

Brutal racepill in crime statistics tbh.
I'm not concentrating that much on race but on every individuals and tribes. Also I'll put a lot of shit about foids loving serial killers and hating biologically unsuccessfull nice guys
Careful, don’t say anything that will make those liberal boomer cucks withhold your degree. They might just trash it
I don't have shit to lose. I'm autistic and give half a shit. If they stop me I fear I'll just incel rage and punch them in da face

Careful, don’t say anything that will make those liberal boomer cucks withhold your degree.

Is not it one of the main problem? People here and elsewhere like in conspiracy forums talk about revolution. But most men are even afraid talking about the truth. This is why nothing will ever happen.

Not by this lovely gentleman

chesscel

Jews still outnumber blacks in financial crimes big time tho

You have to be able to actually preform the crime to do it though. Putting a shank though someone is easy however

Is not it one of the main problem? People here and elsewhere like in conspiracy forums talk about revolution. But most men are even afraid talking about the truth. This is why nothing will ever happen.
High iq. I don't have shit to lose. I'm incel and 25 yo. I'm actually biologically asking for confrontation lol so they'd better shut the fuck up and let me graduate or i'll snap badly
You have to be able to do the crime to preform it though
Yes just to point out IQ=\=Honesty kek

Last edited:
Same situation for me. I am 25 year old due living still with his parents. I also have nothing to lose.
We should definetly meet for a beer and then go to a brothel Kek :feelshaha:
Eagle's Nest could be the perfect place to meet to honour the good ol times :feelsthink:

Wait..
So you'll give a speech in front of everyone?

Damn you are high IQ and based!!

Based and high IQ poster, good luck and god speed boyo. Have you just started or are you wrapping up?

Half the dissertation is done

If you find any major studies or important things that weren't covered here, please PM me to let me know:

Science will save us

Half the dissertation is done
If you find any major studies or important things that weren't covered here, please PM me to let me know:

Also if you need help understanding any genetics or genetics based papers, let me know, its what I studied at uni.

Genetic determinism is the god of the 21st century.

Wow sounds like a big thing. Are u getting a PhD?

Wow sounds like a big thing. Are u getting a PhD?
Not yet but I'll keep studying neuroscience while working in the next years. Gonna infiltrate academia :feelsthink: :feelshaha:
Also if you need help understanding any genetics or genetics based papers, let me know, its what I studied at uni.

Genetic determinism is the god of the 21st century.
I mentioned women loving bullies and serial killers and nice guys not reproducing since what women like is natural functionality not civil moral functionality Kek. I used the studies provided in that page giga Kek