Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm white and I agree... white privelage exists

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
HOWEVER, it only applies to white Chads and pretty much all white foids.

Ethnic Chads and ethnic females have it better than white incels.

Not really. JBW is probably the best example of white privilege. Also whitey has a smaller chance of getting killed by pigs than blackcels.

Not really. JBW is probably the best example of white privilege. Also whitey has a smaller chance of getting killed by pigs than blackcels.

Not true. Whites in poor neighborhoods are still likely to get treated like trash by pigs. Also no protests when whitey gets shot.
sjw points/sympathy? sure.

smv? no.

Cope. Blacked wouldnt exist otherwise. Blackcels can atleast get sympathy sex from virtue signalling white foids.

Not true. Whites in poor neighborhoods are still likely to get treated like trash by pigs. Also no protests when whitey gets shot.

Cope. Blacked wouldnt exist otherwise. Blackcels can atleast get sympathy sex from virtue signalling white foids.
This guy gets it.

Massive cope. BLACKED.com is just pushed by jews and alt right cucks.

Correction:
Sympathy sex exists for TYRONE and maybe high tier black normies, not blackcels. bluepilled cuck if you think otherwise

Just chad and female privilege.

Chad privilege is the only male privilege

giga cope. Whites get killed by cops just as much despite blacks doing more crime. Blacks get off scot free more than any other race if anything as cops expect niggers to do nig shit, and if you shoot a nigger then they riot. Cops shit all over whites as whites don’t have rioters to burn a city for them when they die.

giga cope. Whites get killed by cops just as much despite blacks doing more crime. Blacks get off scot free more than any other race if anything as cops expect niggers to do nig shit, and if you shoot a nigger then they riot. Cops shit all over whites as whites don’t have rioters to burn a city for them when they die.
its you again with da "it sucks to be whitey". Whitey has shit loads of privilege, but then again its only if you're Chad. Blackcels can't benefit from any of the new BLM shit because they're just too ugly.

Ethnic Chad is an oxymoron.
Teracope.

Hmtning

Massive cope. BLACKED.com is just pushed by jews and alt right cucks.

Correction:
Sympathy sex exists for TYRONE and maybe high tier black normies, not blackcels. bluepilled cuck if you think otherwise

No sympathy sex for curries though, even high tier ones. That's black privilege tbh.

Whi
sjw points/sympathy? sure.

smv? no.
Depends on the foid imo, noodlwhores will hate tyrone, but everyone else will view tyrone as equal or higher than chad

its you again with da "it sucks to be whitey". Whitey has shit loads of privilege, but then again its only if you're Chad. Blackcels can't benefit from any of the new BLM shit because they're just too ugly.
It literally sucks to be whitey. Are whites being genocided? Who’s race is going extinct? Who’s being bred out of their countries? Spoiler alert: it’s the white man.

who is societies punching bag? Who is blamed for all of societies problems? Who does the media HATE? Spoiler alert: it’s the white man.

who can get jobs based on affirmative action and skin color? Not the white man.

Op is a cuck like 95% of the whites. Hell even a white incel is bending down to tyrones nowadays. @BummerDrummer hope society soon accepts you and me as black too. Black is according to the mainstream a social construct. A social construct I prefer over the white construct.
black privlige = TYRONE & FOID PRIVLIDGE

white privlige = CHAD & FOID PRIVLIDGE
Ngl but black foids are literally the niggers of women. Tyrones openly prefer white foids, even those „whohoo I am so proud to be black“. They are privileged compared to incels no matter the race ofc.

Last edited:
It literally sucks to be whitey. Are whites being genocided? Who’s race is going extinct? Who’s being bred out of their countries? Spoiler alert: it’s the white man.

who is societies punching bag? Who is blamed for all of societies problems? Who does the media HATE? Spoiler alert: it’s the white man.

who can get jobs based on affirmative action and skin color? Not the white man.
"are whites being genocided? whos race is going extinct? whos being bred out of their countries?
First thought was: literally nobody except for maybe sunni muslims

Seriously, white genocide isnt real, and IMO it should be: more Hapas and half blacks - shift the looks of the average person downward - better for incels

"who is societies punching bag?"
incels

"who is blamed for all of societies problems"
jews or blacks or whites and tbh they're all to blame

"who does the media hate"
incels

"who can get jobs based on affirmative action and skin color"
ethnic chads only. nonwhite privilege in Amerikkka is CHADS ONLY

"are whites being genocided? whos race is going extinct? whos being bred out of their countries?
First thought was: literally nobody except for maybe sunni muslims
Dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Sunni Muslims? Like the ones running into Europe as refugees pushing out white Europeans?
0FC623FD 910E 40C3 AD4B E7A1157F103C

Seriously, white genocide isnt real, and IMO it should be: more Hapas and half blacks - shift the looks of the average person downward - better for incels
“White genocide isn’t real but you should racemix” ok schlomo. I can see your nose from here.
3C7F96A0 C301 44BE A14E 297633EC6BB3

"who is societies punching bag?"
incels
White Incels more than anyone else. Look at how much the media hates “straight white privileged males”. Look at how many whites get affirmative action or diversity quota jobs...oh wait, none do!
"who is blamed for all of societies problems"
jews or blacks or whites and tbh they're all to blame
Who, in the mainstream media, EVER criticized Jews or blacks? None. Who criticizes whites? All of them. “white people oppressin blacks n shiiet”
"who does the media hate"
incels
Yep. White incels especially. Google “straight white male” and see for yourself the demonizing we get.
"who can get jobs based on affirmative action and skin color"
ethnic chads only. nonwhite privilege in Amerikkka is CHADS ONLY
No it’s not although it benefits ethnic chads the most due to lookism. Ugly joggers get on welfare far easier than whites all the time.

Dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Sunni Muslims? Like the ones running into Europe as refugees pushing out white Europeans?

“White genocide isn’t real but you should racemix” ok schlomo. I can see your nose from here.View attachment 275617

White Incels more than anyone else. Look at how much the media hates “straight white privileged males”. Look at how many whites get affirmative action or diversity quota jobs...oh wait, none do!

Who, in the mainstream media, EVER criticized Jews or blacks? None. Who criticizes whites? All of them. “white people oppressin blacks n shiiet”

Yep. White incels especially. Google “straight white male” and see for yourself the demonizing we get.

No it’s not although it benefits ethnic chads the most due to lookism. Ugly joggers get on welfare far easier than whites all the time.

tbh ngl jfl go er its over

actually did read, too lazy to respond. Also you're right on the nose thing tbh, I have a kike nose. Sucks to be me.

Tyrone can match brown hair/eyed Chad. But he is still no match for blond hair and blue eyed gigachad.
Can you give me an example of a white gigachad please? Just a name would be enough. Is Tom Brady a Chad?

Blacks get off scot free more than any other race if anything
Crime

Close to half of blacks can get away with murder/other violent crime. 2/3 get away with rape

Last edited:
Can you give me an example of a white gigachad please? Just a name would be enough. Is Tom Brady a Chad?
Tom Brady is baseline brown hair Chad, but he is also has status halo so it kind of boosts him more than usual.

Like this brown hair Chad here gets a halo boost from blue eyes, than if he was brown eyed:
Business Hairstyles 2

Even if you compare typical tyrone to light skinned blue eyed tyrone, blue eyed tyrone would fair better, like Meeks.

Gigachad territory is somewhere there is a balance of hyper masculine and feminine features.

Tom Brady is baseline brown hair Chad, but he is also has status halo so it kind of boosts him more than usual.

Like this brown hair Chad here gets a halo boost from blue eyes, than if he was brown eyed:
View attachment 275633

Even if you compare typical tyrone to light skinned blue eyed tyrone, blue eyed tyrone would fair better, like Meeks.

Gigachad territory is somewhere there is a balance of hyper masculine and feminine features.
What I never understood.. Why did Brady score with an anorexic-looking, average faced 'supermodel'? Wtf? Whenever I see white chads they always seem to score with mediocre foids, why is that???

For example, take the nba. Giga Tyrones in the NBA fuck numerous high SMV foids with good faces and perfect bodies, while NBA chads like Kevin love hook up with anorexic looking average whitey girls? Why is that?

What I never understood.. Why did Brady score with an anorexic-looking, average faced 'supermodel'? Wtf? Whenever I see white chads they always seem to score with mediocre foids, why is that???
Chad's get choice, he might have a personal preference. Or maybe he likes her for her personality JFL. I highly doubt statusmaxxed hyper-testosterone chad's like Brady only have one women they stick too, they literally have women lined up at times.
Even then no non-chad male is having even 0.009% percent of a chance with her tbh:
Download

For example, take the nba. Giga Tyrones in the NBA fuck numerous high SMV foids with good faces and perfect bodies, while NBA chads like Kevin love hook up with anorexic looking average whitey girls? Why is that?
Maybe some form of neoteny(young) features are attractive to some (Aka slim bodies and flat etc.). While tyrones like more "filled" bodies; there is an article I remember reading where some cultures prefer more "fuller" body features, representing high class or wealth in society. Maybe this was carried on genetically, which is why they might prefer different looks.

I prefer flatter/slim bodies over the " filled body", so it might actually be true.

Chad's get choice, he might have a personal preference. Or maybe he likes her for her personality JFL. I highly doubt statusmaxxed hyper-testosterone chad's like Brady only have one women they stick too, they literally have women lined up at times.
Even then no non-chad male is having even 0.009% percent of a chance with her tbh:

Maybe some form of neoteny(young) features are attractive to some (Aka slim bodies and flat etc.). While tyrones like more "filled" bodies; there is an article I remember reading where some cultures prefer more "fuller" body features, representing high class or wealth in society. Maybe this was carried on genetically, which is why they might prefer different looks.

I prefer flatter/slim bodies over the typical "perfect filled body", so it might actually be true.
you're right. That makes sense. I kinda prefer the more "filled" bodies as well even though I'm white so it's maybe beyond me why Chad (who could choose between so many foids) chooses a female I personally would not chose. But then again I'm a subhuman Incel, my only choice is rope now or rot alone for the rest of my days, lol.

Had me going there for a second lol.

Chad privilege is real, white privilege is not.

Ugly white millennial males are despised by everybody in this country and I am FUCKING SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're right. That makes sense. I kinda prefer the more "filled" bodies as well even though I'm white so it's maybe beyond me why Chad (who could choose between so many foids) chooses a female I personally would not chose.
My guess is:
Filled bodies -----> Reproduction maturity; hardwired to look for females who can bear healthy children immediately (Male with higher T)
Slim bodies -------> Delayed maturity; hardwired to look for females without worry for reproduction (Lower T Males)

But then again I'm a subhuman Incel, my only choice is rope now or rot alone for the rest of my days, lol.
We are basically fucked rotting on this forum knowing chad has access to our preferred female.

I love it when people get pissed at reality

"White privelege" should just be called genetic privelege. It's just another form of lookism, and trying to untrain biology is as pointless as it always has been and always will be.

As per usual, when women/male SJWs (who have the T levels of a castrated platypus) complain about men or white people they're talking about CHAD. Like how men make up 99% of CEOs but on average the average guy does way worse than the average women, and how men make up the vast majority of homeless people, murder victims, people in dead end jobs etc.

The superior race nonsense obviously doesn't apply to some /pol/ browsing "muh white race" pile of genetic dogshit, as much as they'd like it to. There's really only one master race - the beautiful. It is true that the best looking humans are usually white, but you can get them in all races.

Just blanket talking about "privilege" is utterly moronic lmao. If anything, on average, it's best to be mixed race (white-black obviously). The majority of them look way better than most full whites or full blacks.

Because said whitey isnt chimping out all day so he gets in much less trouble with cops to begin with.
Ugly white millennial males are despised by everybody in this country and I am FUCKING SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The west should be nuked for the sake of the rest.

Thats my new tag line "nuke the west, for the sake of the rest"

Last edited: