Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm white and I agree... white privelage exists

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
Op is a cuck like 95% of the whites. Hell even a white incel is bending down to tyrones nowadays. @BummerDrummer hope society soon accepts you and me as black too. Black is according to the mainstream a social construct. A social construct I prefer over the white construct.

Ngl but black foids are literally the niggers of women. Tyrones openly prefer white foids, even those „whohoo I am so proud to be black“. They are privileged compared to incels no matter the race ofc.

Imagine thinking white people are oppressed when white people remain the wealthiest, most powerful, and most deeply entrenched ruling class today. JFL

It does exist as long as you're middle class and above

"are whites being genocided? whos race is going extinct? whos being bred out of their countries?
First thought was: literally nobody except for maybe sunni muslims

Seriously, white genocide isnt real, and IMO it should be: more Hapas and half blacks - shift the looks of the average person downward - better for incels

"who is societies punching bag?"
incels

"who is blamed for all of societies problems"
jews or blacks or whites and tbh they're all to blame

"who does the media hate"
incels

"who can get jobs based on affirmative action and skin color"
ethnic chads only. nonwhite privilege in Amerikkka is CHADS ONLY

Lmaoo. White people are not going anywhere. There are plenty of countries like Russia where white people, or white adjacent people, live in largely homogeneous societies. The sensationalism and quite frankly paranoia regarding the impending death of the "white race" has become tiring.

Being born a white western female today is like being a queen hundreds of years ago

Conceding that white privilege exists should not really be a controversial position when we can easily contrast how white people are treated globally compared to ethnics. No reason to deny white privilege. White privilege does not mean you live an easy life or that you don't struggle. It just means that the difficulties you face, will most likely not be because of your race, acknowledging that racism could potentially exist against white people in certain instances (though this position might be invalidated by the fact that white people do not face systemic discrimination, at least in western countries)

It is so fucking over for white men. Even here on this forum, most white men do not even care or fight back. What is even going on here...
Where do I check in my white privilege? Is there a bank or something? Is being beaten because you are white white privilege?

It is so fucking over for white men. Even here on this forum, most white men do not even care or fight back. What is even going on here...
The world is so fucking insane. :feelsclown:
Chad privilege is real, white privilege is not.
True and based.
Where do I check in my white privilege? Is there a bank or something? Is being beaten because you are white white privilege?
We’re privileged because (((they))) and :soy: :soy: :soy: Say so.

Yes there is a bank, It’s called the tax office and we can Only pay in money but never get money out of it. We are supposed to wageslaves ourselfs to death so that women and (in Europe) can have an easier life.

Last edited:
It literally sucks to be whitey. Are whites being genocided? Who’s race is going extinct? Who’s being bred out of their countries? Spoiler alert: it’s the white man.

ethnic westerners are being bred out of their country just as much. do ethnics have a substantially higher birth rate than whites in western countries? look up the statistics.
hint: they dont. after each generation birth rates of ethnics are getting closer to natives.
youre falling for the jew, they want that the white cuck is jealous of the ethnic and vice versa. divide and conquer. the problem is the system that we live in. reproduction is getting outsourced to the third world and it affects ethnics just as much as whites.

i do agree though that ethnics have an easier time not being liberal (for now).

High IQ observation

White privilege= attractive privilege. If you're white but an ugly man it doesn't work at all.

Dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Sunni Muslims? Like the ones running into Europe as refugees pushing out white Europeans?View attachment 275619

youre dumb as fuck, youre complaining about muslims when islam is like literally THE religion that nukes inceldom off this earth by getting rid of hypergamy. just lol.
ALL women and that includes white women, are supposed to be chained up in either the basement or the kitchen. women must be sex slaves, other than that they are worthless. i piss on women rights and feminism and idgaf about any white bitch, and if you disagree, youre a cuck.
also: the western jew is liberalizing islam like theres no tomorrow, in a few generations muslims will be as cucked as white christian cucks.

you have completely outdated views, thats like 2010 type of thinking. youre perfectly playing the game for the jew JFL.
whites are obviously punching bags for the media, because the jews cant push for diversity and immigration and what not while hammering down on conservative muslims. theyre obviously hypocritical. DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

Last edited:
youre dumb as fuck, youre complaining about muslims when islam is like literally THE religion that nukes inceldom off this earth by getting rid of hypergamy. just lol.
>islam
Your religion surrounds a man who had heat stroke visions in the desert. Convert to old Christianity and follow Jesus, ARYAN man made in gods image. He fucking hated women and wanted them chained.
ALL women and that includes white women, are supposed to be chained up in either the basement or the kitchen. women must be sex slaves, other than that they are worthless. i piss on women rights and feminism and idgaf about any white bitch, and if you disagree, youre a cuck.
also: the western jew is liberalizing islam like theres no tomorrow, in a few generations muslims will be as cucked as white christian cucks.
Yes they will. All religions on their base are based but lol if you think Muslims won’t be just as cucked as Christians. Muslims just haven’t been under Jewish eyes yet.

whites are obviously punching bags for the media, because the jews cant push for diversity and immigration and what not while hammering down on conservative muslims. theyre obviously hypocritical. DIVIDE AND CONQUER.
Whites are punching bags because we have actual society and not mud huts. Just lol.
Divide and conquer? Of course we’re being divided and conquered! Maybe tell Ahmad and Jerome to stop dividing us?

Yes they will. All religions on their base are based but lol if you think Muslims won’t be just as cucked as Christians. Muslims just haven’t been under Jewish eyes yet.
thats what i said, muslims will be just as cucked as christians in the west.
Divide and conquer? Of course we’re being divided and conquered! Maybe tell Ahmad and Jerome to stop dividing us?
its not ahmad and jerome who are dividing us you brainlet, its the jews that are inviting them. like i said: reproduction (= having children) is being outsourced to the third world. they import people to have a constant supply of wageslaves. obviously having ethnics invited BY THE JEW will fuck up racial solidarity, because of infighting (exactly what youre doing) -> DIVIDE AND CONQUER. now who is at fault: the jew who is "inviting" ethnics to the west by bombing and sanctioning their country or the ethnic who fled to the west. just lol.
Whites are punching bags because we have actual society and not mud huts. Just lol.
we have a shit tier society, totally cucked. beating women until their skull has a dent and their face is covered in blood is a great society.

Last edited:
HOWEVER, it only applies to white Chads and pretty much all white foids.
Stereotyping people by race is wrong unless they have long noses

This thread will get a lot of replies :feelshehe:

White privilege exists but only in the deranged minds of feminists and SJWs

Off course white privilege exists!
Just ask all the feminists who only date white men!

ur an incel no white privelley for u goyim

Hell, I have no idea why Whites even interact with Blacks after the White Boer of South Africa brutally mogged the Zulu at the Battle of Blood River. Only what, 3 whites injured out of ~450 who were up against 10,000+ Zulu? And 3,000 Zulu got crushed. And this was after the Zulu betrayed the Whites after selling them land.

I’m not white