Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m very low T

Celius

Celius

-
Barely any facial hair. Zero chest hair. High pitched voice. Short as shit (173cm on a good day). Skinny fat. Never been in a fight. Always been bullied.

Honestly, I don’t blame women for rejecting me. They see me and they unironically see a subhuman. I’m no “man” to them. People like me are genuinely despised by the opposite gender.

It’s just so tiring.

patchy beard and pedo stache is all i can do, zero chest hair too, ive got a low "depressing" voice as said my normfags irl and on a mic, skinny fat too but borderline aushwitz tier, ive been beaten up for insulting people

well, i am the opposite but it's even worse when you're even more masculine.
i am shorter than you, i have a giant amount of hair on my chest and some hair on my back which will continue growing for sure. i can't grow a beard on my face but i am a neck beard master and i can grow my neck beard in 12 or 16 hours after shaving.
being masculine only made me grow unwanted hair in the worst parts of my body, women don't like hairy men these days. they want a clean shaved guy and not a jungle chimp.
i want to shave my chast hair but i am afraid it will keeps on growing even more and ofc i can grow a unibrow.

Barely any facial hair. Zero chest hair. High pitched voice. Short as shit (173cm on a good day). Skinny fat. Never been in a fight. Always been bullied.

Honestly, I don’t blame women for rejecting me. They see me and they unironically see a subhuman. I’m no “man” to them. People like me are genuinely despised by the opposite gender.

It’s just so tiring.
Do you see yourself hopping on TRT in the future?

ive got a low "depressing" voice as said my normfags irl and on a mic
I can never grow a pair of balls to get into any vcs purely because of how much I despise my own voice. Tbh it’s more of a thing now that I’ve slowly learned to accept the more I record myself but at the end, I still can’t do it. I sound very unmasculine, it’s embarrassing.

It’s not brocel.

i am shorter than you, i have a giant amount of hair on my chest and some hair on my back which will continue growing for sure. I can't grow a beard on my face but i am a neck beard master and i can grow my neck beard in 12 or 16 hours after shaving.
Still better than having no hair at all. I have some hair on my body as well (especially on arms and legs) but not anywhere near chest or face where it’s considered attractive for a man to have hair.

women don't like hairy men these days.
Also true but they hate non-white men with no hair more, just look at Indians.

i am shorter than you, i have a giant amount of hair on my chest and some hair on my back which will continue growing for sure. i can't grow a beard on my face but i am a neck beard master and i can grow my neck beard in 12 or 16 hours after shaving.
being masculine only made me grow unwanted hair in the worst parts of my body, women don't like hairy men these days. they want a clean shaved guy and not a jungle chimp.
i want to shave my chast hair but i am afraid it will keeps on growing even more and ofc i can grow a unibrow.
ogre>>>>>low t

Also have a unibrow I pluck weekly. :feelsrope:

My eyebrows look disgusting. No point in “fixing” them when they just regrow like a week later.
i used to let my mom pay for me to get my eyebrows waxed :feelsugh: , felt like a fool afterwards cause cleaned up eyebrows made no difference in my fuglyness

i used to let my mom pay for me to get my eyebrows waxed :feelsugh: , felt like a fool afterwards cause cleaned up eyebrows made no difference in my fuglyness
Bones are everything. If I had a fucking chin then maybe I wouldn’t be so upset over having shit brows.

Bones are everything. If I had a fucking chin then maybe I wouldn’t be so upset over having shit brows.
a young chad in school gave me mocking looks for not keeping my unibrow shaved, made me want to rope.

It’s not brocel.
being a hairy ethnic is way worse than being an ethnic with no hair. you're seen as more disgusting with hair.
Still better than having no hair at all. I have some hair on my body as well (especially on arms and legs) but not anywhere near chest or face where it’s considered attractive for a man to have hair.
i don't think women really like guys with hair on their chest, maybe a bit of hair like this:

1,600+ Chest Hair Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock | Chest  hair removal, Mens chest hair, Man shaving chest hair

but not like this:

Man's hairy chest Photos | Adobe Stock

a young chad in school gave me mocking looks for not keeping my unibrow shaved, made me want to rope.
I’ve been shaving it since middle-school.

being a hairy ethnic is way worse than being an ethnic with no hair. you're seen as more disgusting with hair.
Maybe.

i don't think women really like guys with hair on their chest
It doesn’t matter. It’s all meaningless “preferences.” I’m more upset over being ugly and generally low t.

You can get lazer hair removal, its permanent

It’s just so tiring.
You could make a good actor or singer with features like that

these are trucel traits if you're over 21

It’s just so tiring.
bro are u me? :whatfeels:

SAME. My voice is faggot and my body is fucking short and GAY.