Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im unironically considering starting a political party and running for president

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
in the US. despite the odds being 99.9999% against me I wanna do something and atleast say I tried before I die. but the only thing holding me back is that I dont wanna leak my identity. I dont want to get harassed and hunted down by bluepillers

Incel POTUS when

You're unironically a schizo

in the US. despite the odds being 99.9999% against me I wanna do something and atleast say I tried before I die. but the only thing holding me back is that I dont wanna leak my identity. I dont want to get harassed and hunted down by bluepillers
Why don’t you join a political party and try and volunteer with a politician first

You’d actually get somewhere, could make your own little faction in the party which is basically its own party

you need jew donors to achieve anything in politics

That would honestly be based :feelskek:

Based

Your party will get banned, like every truly dissident political party in the Western world

Hiel blackpillednigga